"Hello? 911 what's the emergency?" The responder asked.

"Someone broke into out house." I said as I gave her the details of our whereabouts.

"Okay, whatever you do, stay safe." As the responder said that, a gun shot was heard. I immediately went inside and saw my sister get shot in her chest.

"NEE CHAN!" I Shout as I knelt beside her.

"Watch...out.. he's hid-*cough* hiding..." She said.

I saw a glint of smoke behind the couch. I looked up to the railings and saw that the potted plants we took care of were still safe.

"I'll take care of this sis..." I said as I snuck upstairs and grabbed the pot.

I went to the space above the burglar and saw him panting with a knife on his side.

"Damn bitch...she looks like a good catch too." He said.

With those words let out, my mind got ticked off. I was mad. Him disrespecting a girl was not a good move. I put the pot over my head and muttered to myself.

"Go to hell fucker..." As I threw it straight down on his head to knock him out.

I went ahead and go downstairs, grabbed sis, and got her outside. I laid her on the ground and talked to her.

"Sis, don't worry. Help is on their way." I said as I held her right hand.

"M......move.." she said.

"Don't talk sis... you'll die!" I said.

Sirens were heard in the distance. Sis pushed me away as another gun shot was heard.

I looked behind me to see the man smirking.

"You aren't going to live too kid." He said as He knocked me out cold.

Flashback end

I look back at where my sister was but saw no one. I panicked and looked around me. I wasn't in the room. I was in some kinda city. Sky was red...the buildings had a pink hue shining upon them.

"Where....?" I asked myself.

I felt a presence behind me and I slowly turned around.

"Ah, it's the boy she kept chasing. How wonderful." He said sarcastically.

"Who are you? WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I Asked.

The poor soul clearly guided you here. If it weren't for her, you would have been attacked by the unfortunate souls who hasn't accepted their death." He said.

"Who are you." I firmly ask.

"I'm what humans call Shinigami. Or on a different context-" I cut him off.

"The grim reaper." I said.

"Correct. Now." He snapped his...fingers(?) As we were Sent to an Office.

"So!" He said as He sat on a chair.

"What is the boy my Apprentice keeps chasing Doing? Fooling around Trying to die after avoiding death numerous times?" He asked.

"I didn't want to die. It was just a coincidence that he was able to shoot me." I countered.

"No, In fact, you were being careless. That's not like the boy my Apprentice talked about." He said.

"Do you know?" He asked as I tilted my head.

"So you don't." He asked. I nodded in affirmation.

"Before she met you, Her job was very easy. She'd always Have free time." He said.

"Is there something weird with that??? Everyone should have some free time." I said.