Episode 1

Some things to remember:

BOLD LETTERS- POV's, Locations
Normal letters- japanese
Italic letters- english

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

3rd POV

It was a brand new day, and a week has passed. People were starting to wake up, well...only the early birds.

With Ōrerion

"Guys!!! We have to go and start the music making!!!!!" Ōrerion said as he banged on the doors. One by one, the sleepyheads rose up, went to the bathroom to wash their faces.

"Double time lads, we don't wanna take up time from our stream!" Ōrerion said.

With Botan

"Morning..." Botan said.

"Good morning Botan chan~" Lamy said.

"Oh, good job waking up before Polka." Nene said.

"Ehh Polka is still asleep?" Botan asked.

"From what lamy chan told me, she went to stream midnight" Nene said as she placed the plates with our breakfast.

"I'll go wake up Polka." Nene said as she went upstairs.

With Coco

"Kanatan, Kanatan, wake up!" Coco said as she shook her roommate awake.

"A little bit...more...please...." Kanata said.

"Ughhhhh fiiiine...." Coco dreaded.

The sun began to shine over the roads and the houses. Windows beginning to blare onto the eyes of the sleepy heads.

Ōrerion POV

We were at the bottom of the house. It was like a basement but not scary at all. We set up our instruments and stuff down here so that the noice would be suppressed when we beat the drums or strum the electric guitars. All in all, this was a perfect place to confine sounds.

"Alright. If you guys wanna start streaming already lets do this perfectly." I said.

"Gotcha!" The four of them said.

We began to beat the drum and mess with the synthesizer along with the dpads. We were messing with it to see what type of hype we should add to the song.

'Were starting sis...' I thought

After a couple of hours we decided that we should take a stop for today and continue tomorrow. We had different plans so we just left each other to do our streams. I haven't really gotten too into making youtube streams so I didn't have anything to do for the whole day.

"Ahhhh so boring...." I said as I walked to our refrigerator and took a Dorayaki. I closed the door and began to head upstairs in my room.

I look at my desk to see the picture my sister took for me when we were at highschool. She was always fascinated about taking pictures so I let her take a picture of me...

 She was always fascinated about taking pictures so I let her take a picture of me