Chapter 4: Danny X confesses his feelings

Previously:

Danny and Katie leave

Ryder: Katie, don't you love me?

Now

Ryder POV
I head to the Lookout, sad, I don't want to live anymore! Katie is the only one I love! But she doesn't love me ...I park and get out of my vehicle, when the pups approach me. Of course ! They are there to annoy me as usual! I explain to them what happened.

Chase: But Katie didn't tell you she doesn't love you!

Marshall: You should go back! Chase and I thought our crushes didn't like us, but now that we've told them, they love us more than anything!

Everest: Wow! You talk like a prince charming !!

Marshall: I know!

Everest and Marshall kiss on the lips. I see Chase trying to run away, and Skye glaring at him.

Skye: WHY DON'T YOU TALK LIKE A CHARMING PRINCE !!?

Chase: Ouch! I was waiting for this question ....

Skye: SO !!?

Chase: Uh ..... Guten Tag?

Skye kisses Chase on his lips.

Skye: You are a prince for me all the time! Even if you talk German.

Chase: Uh .... I'm confused ...

I would have liked those same scenes to happen with me and Katie, but too bad. She's gone on a date with Danny. What do I do !? I can give my life for Katie!

Danny POV
Maybe it's time I tell Katie my feelings.

Me: Katie, every time I'm on my motorcycle, I want to impress you. I find you very beautiful and splendid. You are the most gorgeous girl in Adventure Bay !! Katie, I love you with all my heart !!! And if you want, I'll buy you a motorbike too, so we can ride together.

Katie: Uh ..... thanks for the compliments, Danny.

Katie POV
What do I do ?! Do I accept or do I reject him? If Ryder loves me too, I must reject him. But if he doesn't like me, I can be in a relationship with Danny .............. Uh .... I don't know !!!!

Danny: But it's Daring Danny X, No! You know what, being a couple, you can just call me Danny, or Danny X. No, call me Daring Danny X! I prefer this name.

Me: Danny ....... Daring Danny X,

He's boring with his Daring Danny X's every time.

Me: Can we stay friends? Because ...... I already love someone else ......

Danny: Oh, I see, it's okay, is it R ....

Me: Shhh !!!

Danny: I hope you'll be a couple, plus girls it's not really my thing.

Danny X drops me off at my house.

Danny: Bye! I'm going to go for some more rides on my motorcycle.

Me: Okay, be careful!