She let out an ear peircing scream which made the players ears bleed.

~ Timeskip ~

An hour passed and finally they arrived at her house... More like a mansion.

Shenwas holding into Shirabu's hands as he held into hers while blushing making the boys at the jealous.

"Ok, we are here!!" she beamed and she came to stop as they also did stopped looking up. Their jaw drops and their eyes were popping outta their eyes.

"This I-Is your house??!" they all exclaimed still looking at the 'house'.

"Well yeah, and not only that! I own the whole Island!!" she beamed brightly making them cover their eyes due to the bright aura.

"Your filthy rich.." they all said.

Realizing that they have been slapped by the way they are born in a different world.

"Wooohhh!! I miss this mansion!! Are they inside?!" Kagami said and dashed inside as she nodded her head.

"What does he mean.. They?" Kuroo asked while he dropped his arms around her shoukder making her giggle.

"You'll see.." she said ans smirk, she dragged Shirabu inside and both plopped on the sofa.

She let go of his hands much to his dismay. Masami then got her phone out from her pocket and called her brother.

M: Love?

Love?!

The teams thought when they heard her say it on the phone.

B: Yes? Are you there already?
M: mhm..
B: Hmm? What's the problem?
M: Scorpions
B: WHAT?! why?!
M: Talk to you later. What time will you be arriving?
B: An hour or so, why?
M: Who's with you?
B: Ren is with me...
M: Thought so
B: mhm?
M: I could here him squealing..
B: He looks like an idiot right now, he's excited to see you and prank the boys..
M: Ohohoho~ I see~ I'll wait for him them! Bye!! Love you❤️
B: Love you too~..

She put the phone down and looked up to everyone who was staring at her.

"What?" she raised a brow.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" Daichi asked as she chuckled.

"That was my brother.. Dad, no need to worry about." she winked at Daichi and stood up.

Daichi was froze on the spot when he heard the D word and made him blushed. He shrugged it off and talked to Suga and Asahi.

While all of them are talking they suddenly heard a loud roar.

Yes, a ROAR...

"Wh-What was that?!" Hinata yelled in fear. He was clinging into Kageyamas shirt so hard and it ripped.

"Boke Hinata! BOOOKKEEEEE!!!! you ripped my damn shirt you lil shit!!" he clawed Hinatas head thatbwas struggling.

Masami just laughed and went up. The teams looked at her with confusion.

Soon she walked down with something walking behind her. They wear shaking in fear when Masami was now in front of them as the fuve animals were on each sides of her and sat down.

"Guys, these are my pets~"

She introduced her pets to them as they were shaking in fear, praying for their dear life.