"I'd like to see him try. You know he's not the right one for you? You two are just too different, it doesn't click. He's a bad person and probably just playing you anyways, look at all the girlfriends he's had."
Feeling his blood boil, the blonde clicked his tongue and shoved the other boy backwards with all the strength he had, him tumbling back in shock.

"You asshole. You don't get to say who's a bad person because you're the worst of them all. Jungkook was a badly influenced kid who picked up some bad habits and went through phases but never intended to hurt anyone with it. But you?

"You sexually assaulted me the moment you saw me, you befriended me and tried to win me over just to get into my pants, you forced yourself onto me and kissed me without my consent, you betrayed me by teaming up with the biggest homophobe ever even though you knew what my father thought about people like me. You had us all fooled. Now you're trying to tell me the love of my life is a bad person? How dumb do you think I am, Lim?" The younger slammed his locker close and glared at him so deeply, if glared could kill, Mark would be lying five feet under the floor.

"D-Damn. You make it sound so bad. Why are you taking everything so seriously?"
He actually sounded genuinely afraid which made the blonde smirk in satisfaction.
"Because, Mark, you need to face the fact that you're a horrible person. Own up for your actions and take responsibility,  stop pretending like you're better than everyone else. That shit's annoying."

Instead of understanding and seeing where he was coming from, the brunette smiled apologetically and patted his hair. "Okay, I'm sorry you feel like that. And if, well, Jeon just drops you, you know who to call, hm?"
And that's where the smaller boy lost control.

He slapped Mark.
Extremely hard.

The slap echoed throughout the whole room and probably even in the corridors behind it and after, Mark's cheek had a flaming red mark on it.

Taehyung's hand was trembling. He had never slapped anyone in his whole life.

"Absolutely unbelievable. I've given you a chance to own up for your shitty actions and apologize and you still don't get it? Normally, I would say sorry for slapping you but let's not lie, you fucking deserved it. And if I were Jungkook, I would have beaten you up until you couldn't even remember your own name. I hope it hurts. A lot," Taehyung hissed, looking at the taken aback boy who was holding his cheek with a menacing glare and a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Speaking of Jungkook...

"Baby? What happened, and what's that bitch doing here?" All of a sudden, the blonde felt arms wrap around his waist from behind protectively, him closing his eyes and leaning against the person's chest while smiling a satisfied smile.

"That bitch was just leaving. I simply told him goodbye, that's all. He's leaving today, you know? For good." He turned around to see his lover's gorgeous face, grabbing his nape and pulling him into a kiss.

Without any single word, the brunette grabbed his shopping bag and hurried away and from the corner of his eye, Jungkook could see him hold his cheek with a pained expression on his face, a glint of red visible all across it.
By the way he stared at the couple as if they were some sorts of psychos, he could conclude what really had happened before.

"Oh my god. Baby, did you slap him?" Taehyung ran his hands through the ravenette's soft hair, grinning innocently.
"Mm, what if I did? I promise, he deserved it. He was trying to tell me you were a bad person and we weren't a good couple. Such a bastard."

"Never said he didn't deserve it, he's a freaking maniac and it's about time he left. But I didn't expect you to just slap him like that. My boyfriend turned into a baddie, huh?" With a loving stare, the younger lifted his chin, making him look down in embarrassment.

"Just lost control...," he spoke quietly and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, his head in the crook of his neck.
"And Kook?" The other hummed.

"He told me to call him if you 'just drop me like that'. I think he still likes me."
As soon as these words left his mouth, he saw the younger boy's eyebrow twitch and his jaw clench, a sign of either jealousy or possessiveness.

"Well, too fucking bad because you're mine. And I'm not giving you up for anything, God could offer me immortality or eternal happiness with endless money or whatever kind of shit and I would always choose you, no matter what happens." He put his hands on Taehyung's lower back and pulled him closer, said boy giggling.

"You're so cute. Yes, I'm yours, and you're mine. And of course, everything you just said goes for me aswell. Nothing will ever seperate us, look at how strong we are. Everything's possible, as long as we're together." The blonde smiled sweetly and pressed himself even more onto the boy to kiss him passionately, as always, ignoring the fact that they were in the middle of the school hallway and people were probably throwing the most disgusted glares at them. But at this point, who cared?

And in that exact moment, Mark exited the principal's office grumpily to officially sign him out of school. Of course, like everyone else, he saw the intimate couple in the hallway.

And suddenly, at that moment, he realized something.

He had failed.
So hard.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: i'm sorry for this chapter, idk why i just am but at least mark is gone now, for good :D

also, random shit but today after history class i threw away some paper towels and was about to leave the classroom but before i could i bumped my head on the classroom door and i bumped it HARD :(  now i have a very prominent and swollen bruise on it, i love being a clumsy bitch

basically i had a very very bad day today and now that shit ass bruise is also giving me a very pounding headache that literally hurts so much it makes me wanna die, i wanted to watch some netflix to calm down before i try to do my homework but guess what? it's occupied by my best friend and our guy friend so i can't watch and even tho i love them, that definetely made me feel even worse -_-  i'm gonna do my homework now (though it's pretty late) and literally just fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me

i'm sorry for ranting btw, i don't have a lot of bad days normally but today was a rlly bad one and ranting always makes me feel at least slightly better, lastly thank you so much for reading i love you byebye💜💜💜)