thirty six: fight

4 DAYS UNTIL THE PARTY

iris

I didn't know why I agreed, now that I think of it. Why did I agree? Oh right, Luke just seemed to convince me. I swear to you all, this boy can charmspeak he's like a magical creature, able to convince people to do things they don't want to do.

Well, now I've got myself buried in some deep shit. I rub my eyes, and sigh letting the soft breeze hit my face. Luckily, Luke left to go back to his apartment last night, so now I have the house to myself again.

But today, I decided to get some fresh air.

I was walking for about 15 minutes until I heard shouting, it was faint at first but I started jogging until I got to the source of the yelling and shouting. Two boys were having a fist fight, some people cheering them on. And the moment I saw those two boys, I let out a loud gasp.

Michael and Luke.

The people were still cheering on them, as Luke swung his fist hitting Michael straight in the jaw. I knew I couldn't just stand there, so I marched over to them and put both my hands on Luke's shoulders pulling him away.

God, it was so difficult. Luke was so freaking tall, and I'm so short. It's like pulling a giraffe or something, but somehow I managed to do it, and I let my hand stay on his shoulder as he glared at Michael. By now, the crowd had wandered away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" I snap at both of them, breaking the small silence. Michael was still glaring at Luke, his green eyes darkening.

Michael let out a low growl, and for a second I thought he was going to shift into a werewolf (I think I watch too much teen wolf). Despite Michael's bleeding nose, and swollen lip he didn't even flinch at his injuries.

"Luke's a fucking asshole, that's what." Luke's eyes narrowed at him and he lunged at Michael but I pulled him back, before they could fight again.

"Me? Asshole? You're the one that fucking mauled me first!" Luke exclaims, as he lets out a bitter laugh. Michael cocks his head to the side, and sends Luke a smirk wiping the blood from his lips with the back of his hand.

"At least I didn't screw Iris over, like you." Michael hisses. I let out a loud groan, so someone told Michael what happened between me and Luke. And I'm as positive that Ashton told him, that little snitch.

"Michael, we're over that. It's cool, seriously."

I let out a huff when Michael ignored my sentence, so I walked over to him and curled my fingers around his wrist dragging him away with him. As long as he's away from Luke, it's all good.

"Mike, Ashton told you, didn't he?" I ask, and Michael nods.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, his face flashing a hurt look. I frown, and look at his bloodied face. "Because this," I say, waving my hands around indicating the scene that happened just before, "Would happen."

He rolls his eyes at me, "So what? I've been in fights before. He's just some tall lanky boy, I can handle him." Michael growls, a scowl appearing on his face at the mention of the fight.

"He could report you to the headmaster." I state, and Michael let's out an amused snort, giving me a smirk.

"He won't,"

"Why not?"

"He just won't,"

I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't report Michael, but I shrugged it off and realised that the real question was; why was Michael here?

"Wait, weren't you spending time with your family?" I ask, and he shrugs lightly at me, wiping his bloody nose with his sleeve. I cringed at the blood on his sleeve, I hated the sight of blood, it's a wonder that I haven't fainted yet.

"Yeah, but Ashton told me what happened so I rushed back here, and well, here I am!" He says, and I smile lightly. It's sweet that he comes back here just to beat up Luke. Well, that part isn't sweet. But, the fact that he did that because he cared is, I guess?

"I knew he would do something like that," He says angrily, his fists are clenched and I put my hand on his giving it a small squeeze, trying to reassure him.

"How?"

Michael let's out a nervous chuckle, and uses his other hand to run his fingers through his bleached hair. He gives me an uneasy smile, and I raise an eyebrow in response.

"Luke is my brother."

-

yo what just happened

just a heads up michael and iris are best buds and i like their relationship AND ALSO WE NEVER CREATED A SHIP NAME FOR LUKE AND IRIS GIVE ME IDEAS

i suck at this comment ur suggestions here :s

BTW THIS GIRL THInks IM LESBIAN HELp PICTURE IS ON THE SIDE/ABOVE