twenty two: coffee

22: coffee
Luke Hemmings;

I ran past the hallways, clutching the strap of my backpack tightly. The hallways were clear, absolutely no sign of students around, the clock on the wall said 9:30am and I silently cursed under by breath.

30 minutes late, Professor Douglas is gonna fucking murder me, I just had to wake up late, well I woke up 20 minutes late but it took me about 10 minutes to get that damn girl out of my apartment, can't she understand that it's just a one night stand, nothing else?

Slowing down, I open the door and all the students turn to look at me, their stares making it seem like I killed someone, "What the fuck are you all looking at?" I snapped, and they all looked away immediately.

"I thought so," I smirked, and Professor Douglas just shakes his head slowly, and motions me to sit down, which I obey, sitting next to Calum, him shooting me a grin and mouthing 'had a wild night?' I nodded in reply.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

We were let out of class early today, and they gave us a early dismissal too which made the entire campus cheer in joy.

All thanks to that old hag; Meredith. Well, she makes us call her that don't ask me why, she's delusional. Anyways, she had some sort of seizure during class, which I thought was a ritual for the devil or something.

Then she passed out, and that's when I thought that the devil sucked the life out of her. But, unfortunately not. Some girl, let out an ear piercing scream which made me throw an eraser at her, and the scream caused half the university come in.

Oh, and she screamed even louder when the eraser hit her head. It was pretty funny, but that damn girl is such a dramatic bitch, what a drama queen.

So the dean announced on the intercom that we could go home early, and holy shit, I never thought Meredith would ever become useful, until now.

Calum decided to get laid, and I sighed. Knowing, I had to meet up with Iris because that fucking bet was still on. So, I fished my phone out and sent her a casual text.

luke: get ur ass at the coffe shop now or ill kill ur family

I walked to the coffee shop, some girl giggling when I passed by, so I shot them a cheeky wink and they started blushing wildly, and I smirk to myself. I have so much power over these girls.

My phone buzzed, and I unlocked it and read the text.

rainbow girl: jeez fine, and you spelled coffee wrong dumbass

I chuckled quietly to myself, and walked in the coffee shop. Taking a seat on the chair that was the closest to the window, I waited for Iris to arrive and it felt like I've been waiting for an entire day, until she finally showed up.

"You're late," I state bluntly, as she drops her bag to the floor and takes a seat across from me, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No shit sherlock," She huffs,

"You better have a good excuse," I smirk at her, wiggling my eyebrows. She rolls her eyes at me, but I could see a playful smile appearing on her lips.

"Not everyone has a fancy car like you," She points out, and I laugh at her. She smiles at me, and looks away blushing slightly.

"Alright good enough," I grin, she tugs the sleeves of her white sweater until it covers her small hands completely, she always did that. It was extremely adorable, seeing her with large sweaters, that didn't exactly fit her.

"So Hemmings," She starts, leaning over the table closely. "How was your day?"

"Boring as hell, I ditched most of my classes." She sighs, and leans back into her chair, then shakes her head at me slowly, seeming disappointed.

"That really brings your grades down," She said, it seemed as if she - cared? No it can't be, she hates me too much. At least, I think she hates me.

"Don't you worry babe, I'm not gonna have a bright future anyway." I realise that I accidentally called her 'babe' but quickly shook it off, so I smiled at her and reached out to hold her hand.

It was soft and small, I gave her hand a small squeeze, and I didn't really care about the fact that she didn't hold my hand back.

But I was surprised when she finally did, giving me a soft smile.

-

hey fam should i make another luke fanfic or a muke one???¿¿