Chapter 4

-

And for the next two weeks of your marriage, that what he did every night to make sure you sleep cozily without catching any cold. You cant use others sweater anymore. There was once he make you wear another sweater and you sweating to hell. And for two weeks you and him just stay indoor, not doing anything, not going anywhere.

You admit it, it is really bored you to death. You feel like wanna jump out the window and run around the neighbourhood. "Hey, get ready. We're gone out" as soon as you heard that your eyes widen as an owls. That's what you really need. Maybe you don't recognised humans anymore if you kept staying home.

"Really? Where are we going ?" you asked. Both of you still felt embarrassed to each other that makes you a bit shy to show your excited side. "I know you're really boring. We can just go anywhere. We can go to Seorak Mount. Get ready !" he said entering the bathroom. You jumped out of bed and dancing, moving your hands in the air. "Finally!" you almost screamed.

-

I can see her happy expression. I felt sorry for not bringing her out for two weeks. She must felt like a sardine in a tin. She's already waiting me at the end of the bed, playing her phone. "Ready? Wait a second. I want to wear my shirts" and I think she just strike of realisation that I'm just wearing towel around my waist.

"I'm going to check the kitchen" she reasoned and stepped out the room. I decided to wear my white long sleeves shirt and black pants. After got my hair fixed, I step downstairs and saw her waiting at the sofa.

"I've told omma about we going out. She was so happy more than me" she said ."Wait , did you bring your sweater? And sock?" I asked. I prefer calling its hers better than mine.

"No, why did i even need to bring it?" You asked. "Honey, we will be back at midnight or maybe arrived in the morning. Who's going to be in trouble if this little girl catch cold or nightmares?" He said with his sweetest tone and make butterflies playing in your tummy with 'honey' words but you just think it was just a joke. You grinned and run upstairs taking it.

"Let's go!" you said entering the car. "You're so excited" he said smiling to you. He slowly drive out the garage.

-

"We've arrived" he said waking you. You rubbed your eyes. Feel kinda regretful for not enjoying the journey. "Wah, Seorak Mount! So beautiful" you were so excited and jumped out of the car. He bring your sweater out and wear his sunglasses. 'Ohmygod' your heart whispered seeing him.

"You know, people said there's a water, I don't even know the name. People say it was the water from the mount, very refreshing" he said as he stopped walking and stop beside you that was taking pictures. "Really? Lets find it!" you said excitedly.

-

Along the way climbing the stairs you were so tired and cold. You a bit regretted for not bringing your sweater up here. Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulders, putting his wolf 88 sweater on you. You almost forget he was holding it all the time.

"I did tell you that you will need it" he confessed before hugging your shoulders. You felt embarrassed since people was watching. And you heard a couple saying 'aww, so sweet' you smiled and thanked him. "Its too obvious" he said. Finally you found the water that Kai told earlier.

-

I give her a cup of those water, and she was enjoying it like heaven was waiting her. She finished drinking and ask me to wait for her, wanted to go to the toilet. When i was about to walked to a bench, an old woman with Hanbok (korean traditional cloth) held my shoulders that makes me stop.

"That girl is your wife ?" she said. I just nodded and smiled to her. "She's a nice girl. You should take care of her" she continued watching Hyesun that was talking to a small boy in front of the ice cream parlor. I know, she's a nice girl, but why I must take care of her ? But isn't that what I was doing?

"Why?" I asked her. "She's the one. That's gonna built a happy family for you. A girl, that going to make you happy and smile. When you had a child, she will be the dearest mom like an angel. She was like an angel that was sent for you. Take care of her and love her. You will know it" she explained while smiling. I found it a bit weird . How did she know?

So, I asked a lot of question to her. People said, the elder has most experiences in life. "From her smile, everyone can know it. That sweet smile that always appeared every time she' happy or sad" she said making all things clear. But, how can I take care of her without loving her.

I mean there's a feeling that make me blushing in front of her. Sometimes I smile when I think of her. But what is that feeling? Is it love? I can't figured it out. Soon, she came and greet the old woman. Then the old woman leaves us. "Who is that ?"

"She's nobody" I reply making her confused. "Lets go somewhere else" I continued. I just drive anywhere she wants. When the night comes, she asked me to drive home. "Are you sure? You can drive home? Or you wanted me to drive? You have drive the whole day. You must be tired" she said. I am actually kind of tired so I let her drive to avoid harm.

-

I know he was exhausted. Its a whole day trip but he was the only one whose driving. So I took part of driving since I also know to drive. He actually a bit worried to let me drive, but I encourage him to let me. Finally, he give up. Now he was sleeping, letting out a soft snored.

I stopped the car at the rest area and put my sweater on him. I was so thankful for him, brining me out without thinking about his own energy. I slowly drove home and wake him. I helped him walk inside and tucked him into bed. I do asked him to bath first, but he said it wont be necessary. So I just let him sleep.

A bit guilty for making him tired like that. Soon, both of us were drove to dreamland. We doesn't even having any skin contact. Not even holding hands. Its awkward to do that since we're just married because of our parents. But this tiny little feeling is growing bigger when the days moving. What is those ? Love ?

-

continued...
follow, vote and comment.
thanks.