Final Chapter

♡Follow.Vote.Comment♡

"And this is for me" he hugged the picture before slip it into his wallet . Both of you decided to take your own car to the airport and just leave it there . Its okay since the guarding policy were tight there . It was silence in the car until he broke it . "Jagiyaa , want to know something ?" You nodded although he doesnt see . "If you were pregnant , i will buy a mate for jjanggu . I will plant lots of flowers in our yard . I will stop , oh no , lessen chocolate in my life . And i will be the first man to see my child and kiss them" he said with his proud tone . You were touched by his word . "Im sorry i cant give you child earlier" he take a glance at you that was sighing . "Dont worry , i know we gonna get one soon . I can feel it in my belly" you laughed , giving him a smack on his shoulders . He shrugged because of the painful hit you give . "Are you are the one who pregnant soon ?" "Maybe ? And guess what , i have think of a few beautiful names for them" the word 'them' make you a bit flustered . "Them huh ?" He nodded before throw his attention back to the road .

My eyes open wide when the clock rang loud on the table . I turn it off as i make my way downstairs , kai's mom already sitting on the chair . I give a smile to her and she reply with a sad smile . "Where's jongin ? Not having breakfast" i ask while wiping some peanut butter on my toast . "Darling .. kai , dont you remember yesterday ?" She asked back as she grab my hands , holding it tight . "What yesterday ?"

So , this is true , this is not a nightmare , its real .

But i just ignores his mom sad face and take a bite on my toast , covering my broken heart with a relax face . I can feel my eyelids getting warm and heavy . Then , without any warning , a drop of tears ran out from my eyelids but i still continue eating , not wanting to remember it . Swallowing all the pain , my breath got heavier . Soon , i cant stand it anymore as i sobs hardly . His mom was speechless as she join me , crying . She walks to me and give me a warming hug , rubbing my back . I remember his hug , how much i miss him . Why cant this be a nightmares too ? Why must this happen ? Let all my nightmares be reality , but please , not this one . Not him . Why ? Why Kim Jongin ?

9 months later ..

I am sitting beside his bed , stroking his cheeks . He's in a deep sleep like he always did for last 9 months . The beeping machine covered the silence as i stares his calm face . "You are so happy without me in your eyes huh ? Dont you miss me ?" I stroke his cold hands . His skin was all pale and lifeless . He was alive but its look like he's not . "Im waiting for you , you know" i pulled the blanket covering his body . Staring at my 9 month pregnant belly , i chuckle . It was huge as ever . "They are waiting for you too" a drop of tears falls on his cheeks as i kiss them away . How lucky if real life was a fairytale , when a drop of tears fall on the prince cheeks , he will be back to life and live happily ever after . But , now he's sleeping , not waking up for 9 months already . Will my fairytale end up a happy ending or the sad one ? Im not sure . But i will do anything , even with my life to make him open his eyes again . Let him live longer and find a better life companion , not the bad-me for bringing him to deathly situation like this . Sigh . "y/n yaa , you here ? You should had stay at your bed . You are bringing babies in there . Its dangerous" D.O said as he smile sweetly to me . "Just companying kai sleeping" he gave me a sad smile . "Your mom is here , she ask me to call you to eat , its already noon" he said while taking a glance from his watch . I reply with a nod as i saw the other members enter the room . "We gonna take care of him" Suho said . Nod , again . I walk very slowly and careful , not wanting to fall . But i feel something wet flowing down my legs . I pulled my long and loose dress up a bit when i see clear liquid . "Broken . The whatever-its-called water is broken . Babies out . Doctor !" Tao screamed as he ran outside the ward , calling for doctor around the hallway . I can feel my belly aching . It was painful . Soon , a few nurses with a doctor rushed into the ward , make me seat on a wheelchair and pushed me to the delivery room .