Chapter 13

♡Follow.Vote.Comment♡

Totally unexpected , out of all day , the airport was full with crowd today . Its going to be hard to squeeze through this crowd once he get out of the car . Its already 7.15 pm . You were waiting him with his parents . 'Wah , this airport really had so much visitors today' your heart confessed . "dear , be patient okay , he will arrived any minutes now" his mother sudden word make you relieved . 'Please dont mess your heart y/n yaa' you advised yourself .

The car stopped beside the busy road . "There no space at the parking lot , we're just going to park here . Kai yaa , are you sure you want to do this ?" D.O ask me with his assuring face . "She might came alone , im worried hyung" he then just nodded . I take a deep breath before slide the mpv door open , as expected the fan instantly awared that EXO Kai was the one stepping out . And , now i was crowded with fangirls screaming over my ears , linking arms and touching me . Its too much people until my manager cant catch up to me because i was walking super fast to meet my wife . I want to bring her out from this place now . I just ignored the sasaeng that was actually touching my whole body .

"Oppa , saranghae"

"you are so handsome oppa"

i just nodded and smile toward their praises . 'Argh , why is it taking too much time to get there ?' My heart screamed . I cant barely see my manager anymore . Until someone called my name and waved her hands . I quickly ran toward the voice without taking care about the fans that was pushed by me . Maybe some of them fall down too . Who cares ? My wife was waving at me . "y/n yaa !" I screamed out when i reached her . I quickly wrap her body with my arms . I miss her warm hugs , her scent . "I miss you so much , its just so much" my tears automatically rolled down as she said she miss me too . "You are crying ?" She asked me when she realised i was sobbing . "You are so sensitive now , kai yaa" i was a bit shocked when i see my parents was here too . "Omma , appa , you are here too ?" "Yes , we are . and seems like my son already forget about me when he see his only one angel" my mom comment . I laughed nervously before give them hugs too . "Come , but please , dont let go of my hands . Fans are crazy . They might hurt you" she nodded "we can handle it" both of my parents said . And again , i squeeze into the crowd , asking them some space for us to walk . But sasaeng are always sasaeng . They never stop . I tighten my grip to y/n hands while my other hand was carrying her luggage .

"Get in" he said as soon you done loading the luggage at the boot . You need to squeeze through in between the fans and the car . So , kai help you with asking the fans to step back and hug you from the back . Now you know how much he care for you . When you already take a seat in the car , kai was missing . "Jongin ahh" you called out for him when you see him , almost drown in the 'sasaengs' sea . His hands was pushing the sasaeng to walk back to the car but he cant fight them . His manager rushed toward him , but its takes time . "Stop it !" Kai loud voice can be heard . His face was all red trying to contain his temper .

He was pushed more and more until ....

"Move bitch !!" you screamed in the crowd . They instantly make a hole through until you see a froze body lying . Some thick red liquid was on the road . A few people that was around him back away as soon as they see you rushing there with your red face . You carefully put his head on your lap . "Jongin ah , wake up" you softly slap his cheeks . Your hands were covered by blood , same goes with your blouse . "Kim jongin . Wake up" you hug his shoulders , sobbing hardly . "Yeobo , wake up . Im sorry , this was all my fault" his parents walk to you covering their mouth with their palm . Their eyes were drenched in tears . His mom break down . She hug your shoulders asking you to be patient . You keep hugging his souless body , begging him to wake up .

'EXO kai was hitted by a car while on his way boarding the car . The sasaengs was suspected crowding him at the busy road . Lets together hope....'

Chanyeol quickly turn off his phone screen . "Be patient y/n yaa , he will be okay" you stared your bloody hands . "Its all my fault . I shouldnt come . I shouldnt even come" baekhyun tap your shoulder giving his full supports . "its not your fault , kai was missing you like hell when you are not around . He will even die of missing you if you didnt come" chen said receiving a head smack from kris . When the doctor came out , all of you stand up , asking him if kai was okay . "The operation went well , but he is still in coma" all of you relieved out to hear that . "but i need to talk with his family" his dad said he will go and settle that while your heart was still worry about what the doctor was going to say . "You all may visit him for now"

"Jongin ahh , im sorry" again , i break down in tears . i cant stand to see his pale face . Its looks like there's no blood in his veins . And it makes me feel like there's no more happiness in this world . He was the one who used to smile to me , now he's frowning . His warm skin was now chilly . "Didnt you happy to see me ? Why arent you wake up ?" still no reply . The ward seems so silence with the beeping sound from the machine . There's no soul . "Jongin ahh , im pregnant . Its your child . Our child . You broke your promises , you broke your promises" all i can see now , his frozing body on the bed . No reply , no smile . "Dont you want to greet our child ? We're waiting you" "y/n yaa , you need rest , lets go home" his mom come to me . "Why dont you call me jagiyaa anymore ? Am i not beautiful today ? You dont want to see me ?" .

Cant this be a nightmares to ? Cant it ? .

"Omma , lets go home . I want to sleep" yes this is a nightmares , i know it . This doesnt happen . This is so not happening . "y/n ..." "lets go home" i dragged his mom with me out of the ward . All i know , i want sleep , tomorrow i will wake up and this is just a bad dream . Its just my usual nightmares . He will be there , beside me , cuddling me in his arms tomorrow .

The doctor ask Kai's father to take a seat after entering the office . "About your son , he was now okay since the operation went well but there's some complication" the doctor explained with his serious tone . "And what is that ?" Mr.Kim asked . "He lost a lot of blood because of the serious injury on his head . and there's a small bleeding inside his brain" his father gasped out . "Is he going to be okay ?" The doctor sighed . "We still dont know . He might be okay , or not . It depends on his strength" he answered , giving all detail about kai's situation . "And now what ?" "Now , we got to be patient and wait for him to wake up . Its my condolences" the doctor last wording . He thanked the doctor for the information . Instantly he think about you and the child you're carrying .

'Are they going to be okay ?'

(TBC) Still a short update ? Mianheiyo . ㅋㅋㅋ . Please comment about my update . What is Kai promise ? Wait for the next chapter .