Chapter 1

Now I'm stuck. Marry her or l cant continue my carrier as an idol. I don't want to broke our family close relationship and l want to continue my carrier. But i don't love her, or to be exact, l never even talk to her. I just met her like once a year. How can l marry her ? This is so hard.

Are they crazy ? They're going to make me married Kai, EXO Kai the idol. I don't even know his full name. Kim what ? Kim jjanggu or something.They said to make our family relationship closer. With what ? Using me ? Am i a doll ? How can I live under the same roof with a person who never talk to me ? Or I cant live with my parents if I rejected their wishes. Where am I going to stay ?

---

Yup, now both of you in the same roof. He was downstairs watching TV. You just wake up from your sleep since you arrived this afternoon. Your new house is far from your parents house. That's why you feel so tired. And you were thinking about how to live with him. You doesn't hate him nor love him. Its just, he was like a friend that never talk to you this past 5 years when your family was making some business contract with his. You can hear your stomach growling since you wake up. Its already 9 pm, but you doesn't had anything in your hungry tummy. You're so shy to go to the kitchen and meet him.

'Did he already eaten ?' you though worrying if he doesn't eat yet. Lastly, you brave yourself , descending the stairs and saw his long legs, white hair with his shorts and white shirt. He looks so hot. You saw he's watching spongebob on the TV.

"Hey, did you have your dinner already?" you finally asked after taking a few deep breath. "Oh, you're awake. Did I wake you? Nope. Not yet" you're a bit shocked. 'Oh my, y/n yaa ! How you take care of your husband !' you asked yourself. "Oh no. Wanna eat something ? Maybe we can eat outside or order pizza? Or you want me to cook ?" you asked after sitting near him.

"Yes , just cook anything. Its tiring going out now. How about rramyeon? Is it okay for dinner? I eat that every night at my house. Lets just eat that " he explained letting out a cute chuckles. You cant control your feeling. He was so cute. An awkward silent is happening before you quickly make your way to the kitchen. Luckily, your mom teach you about this. You take out something to put it into the rramyeon. You tie your hair into a quick messy bun. Suddenly he came.

"Need any help?" he asked fixing his hair that make it more messy. "hmm, can you help me to pull my sleeves. Its to long "

"Only that ? " he smile doing what you asked then sit on the stool in front of you.

-

"Only that? " I asked. She was so cute. I tried to make it usual with her. It was so awkward between us. I helped her with the ingredients a bit. Soon its done. I bring our rramyeon to the table and wait for her. "So, do you have any allergies? Like to nut or crab maybe?" she asked sitting in front of me. "No, I don't. Why did you ask ?"

"Nothing. Its easy if I know. I can cook anything since you don't have any allergies " she said . Awkward, that's what I can said. "I'm sorry to ask this. But what is your name ? Kim jjanggu ?" she asked. I choke on the cola when she said my name. "No. That's my son name . Kim Jongin. My name is Kim Jongin"

"Ohh really ? I'm sorry but son ?" she asked with a weird expression. "My puppy" she reply with a nod. "So what is your name ?" I asked. Fyi i don't know her name as well. "Yoon Hyesun. That's my name" she answered. "I guess... its nice to meet you" she say shaking hands with me.

-

continued..
follow, comment and vote.
thanks.