Skull boy's POV.

After I checked on Scardy bat I went to see Misery. So as I walk down to her room. I see the usual cracked mirror that is next to Misery's door. As I knocked on her door I hear something fall on the other side of the door. Then with a slow creek Misery opened the door. She than looked at me with a tied expression.

   I then rose my right hand and said," hi Misery how was your morning"? Then with a yon she said," oh hi Skull boy and my morning was good." Misery then asked," is there something you need Skull boy"? I looked at her with a smile and said," no but I am going to the kitchen."

   As I look at the recipe for lunch I hear someone enter. When I turn I notest it was Ruby who entered. She then notest that I was in the kitchen. I smile and said," hi Ruby". She then smiled and said," hi Skull boy." So after the awkward hi's we both exchanged Ruby walked over to the cupboard to get all of the ingredients for the lunch.

   Ruby then notest I kept looking at her. She then turned tords me and asked," Skull boy do you need something"? I look at Ruby and said," oh I was only wondering if you needed help." She smiled and said," yeah sure what would you like to help with"? I then smile and said," I could do the salad." Ruby smiled back and said," thank you Skull boy."

I then walk over to the sink to wash the veggies. Then I went to cut them up for the salad. As I wash and cut up the veggies. Ruby starts on the soup. The soup she chose for lunch is tomato soup. When Ruby was making the tomato soup she didn't see that I finished the salad and decided to hug her from behind.

To Be Continued...