Skull boy's POV.

As Ruby sits at the table with me as I eat. I start to think how this feels right, her making me breakfast. Ruby then asked," so how is it?" I then look up and said," the scrambled eggs and bacon are really good." She smiled happy that I like my breakfast. Ruby then leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

   After Ruby kissed my cheek she tried to run. But I grabbed her hand pulled her in and kissed her on the lips. When we pulled apart our faces were red. I then smiled and Ruby giggled. So when we calmed down she said," I know this maybe sudden but I'm in love with you."

   After Ruby told me she was in love with me. I stared at her speechless until she snapped me out of it. When Ruby snapped me out of it I smiled and said," I'm in love with love to." Her smile was so big after I said I love her to. So Ruby pretty much jumped me and kissed me on the lips.

   When we pulled apart from the kiss a string of saliva connected our lips. I was the first one to speak. I said," that was amazing." Ruby smiled and said," yes yes that was." I then lean forward and kiss her this time. I bit Ruby's bottom lip asking for entrance. She let me into her mouth.

   So as we pull away again Ruby had a flustered smile on her face. She then said," I could just keep kissing you." I said," same here Ruby." seeing Ruby happy because of me felt so good to see. I said," we should get ready for the day." She then smiled and nodded as she got up to go about her day.