Ruby's POV.

I was walking down the hall that evening to Skull boy's room. Once I was there I knocked three times before Skull boy answered with a "come on in". I then opened the door to see him at his desk putting something away. When Skull boy notice it was me who knocked he smiled and said "oh hi Ruby".

     I smiled and said " hi Skull boy I was wanting to know what you were doing". Skull boy replied with a "oh nothing much". After we both fell into silence. It was Skull boy who broke the silence by saying ,"so what do you want to do"? I smiled and said ,"want to go for a walk sense its so nice out tonight"?

     When Skull boy answered sure my cheeks got red and my heart was pounding. Because I liked Skull boy for five years now and he has no idea. I snapped out of it when Skull boy gave me a worried look. I laughed and said "let's go for that walk". Skull boy smiled and then he took my hand.

      On our walk I could barely breathe because Skull boy was still holding my hand. As we walked I couldn't stop staring at Skull boy and I think he noticed. When he smiled at me I smiled and asked,"what Skull boy"? Skull boy said "nothing I just like to see you smile". When he said that my smile grew.

     As we walk back to the house we were both in a comfortable silence. Once inside Skull boy walked me to my room for the night. As I walked in my room Skull boy said "we should do this more". I smiled and said "sure goodnight Skull boy". After Skull boy said goodnight I close the door and went to bed for the night.