"Sammy!" I look away from the tv and see Devyn and Tara and they have a bag making furrow my brows "c'mere" Devyn says as they sit on the floor I nod and sit next to them and they pull toys out of the bag and I smile "tank woo" I say grabbing one "no problem, what would you like for lunch" Devyn asks I think for a second "gwill cheese pwease" she nods with a smile and gets up and goes to the kitchen and Tara plays with me.
"Foods done!" Devyn calls from the kitchen "cmon Sammy" Tara says standing up and I get up after and we go to the kitchen and Devyn hands us each a plate "tank woo" "your welcome" she smiles and we go to the living room and sit on the couch and we watch tv and eat.
"Sam!" Corey yells calling for me and I jump causing me to drop the plate "oh no I sowwy!" I say as tears form in my eyes "Sammy it's ok" Tara says and Devyn comes over with a broom and cleans it "I sowwy" I frown looking down "Sammy it's ok you didn't mean to" I nod "Sam! Wanna play" Corey asks and I nod and he smiles "c'mon!" I giggle a little at his excitement and I go to the living room with him and he gives me a controller and we play a game. Halfway through the second game Corey's phone starts ringing and he answers it still playing. He hangs up "Sam I have to go" I nod "otay" I put the controller down and he turns on a cartoon "I'm sorry" "is otay" he smiles and ruffles my hair and I giggle a little and he leaves I sigh and watch tv.

I stand up getting bored and I go upstairs and I go to Devyn's room and she's doing makeup with Tara I sigh and close the door and I head to Aaron's room and he's playing on a game and I sigh again closing the door and I head downstairs and go to the garage to see what Elton is doing and as I open the door circa comes out I smile and pet her and I close the door and decide to play with her and go to the living room and grab a toy and I start playing. "Circa!" Elton calls but she continues playing "Cir- oh" he says as he sees me playing with her "I sowwy I was bwored" he smiles "it's ok bud, would you like to go on a walk with me" I smile "wes pwease" "c'mon" I smile and stand up "Circa" he calls with a whistle and she follows us to the door and Elton puts on her leash "I'm taking Sam on a walk!" Elton calls "ok!" They call back and we go outside and its now a slight drizzle.
We get back about 20 minutes later and we go inside and Elton takes off her leash and she shakes getting dry "ok bud I gotta get back to work" "otay bye bye" he ruffles my hair and goes to the garage Circa following and I go to the living room and sit on the couch with a heavy sigh and I lay down and look up at the ceiling spinning my promise ring around my finger.
I grab my phone and go to Colby's contact and call him and a phone starts ringing on the table I sit up and grab it and it's Colby's phone I sigh and end the call and I get up and go upstairs to see what the others are doing. I open Aarons door a little and he's still playing a game and I head over to Devyn's room and I hear her talking with Tara so I don't bother opening the door and I go downstairs. I go in the backyard and sit by the pool. "Sammy get back in here!" Tara yells and I sigh and stand up and go inside. "You know Colby doesn't want you out there your going to get sick" she says I nod "I sowwy" "it's ok Sammy just stay inside" I nod and go to the living room and watch tv.
No one has came to check on me for a while so I grab Colby's keys off the table and I go out to his car and get in the driver's seat and switch out of little space and start it and leave.

I pull into a park and I get out and walk to the back of the park and go through the woods and I soon get to a field of flowers and I smile a little and sit at against a big tree and lay my head against it closing my eyes feeling the cold breeze hit my face. After awhile I slip back into little space and I open my eyes and see a rainbow and I smile "baby!?" I look over to see Colby "daddy!!" I get up and run to him and hug him and he hugs me back tight putting his head in my neck and I feel tears hit my skin and I frown and pull away and he looks back at me "daddy why woo cwying" I pout "n-no one knew where you went and I-i thought you were gone" I frown and he pulls me in another hug "I-i told you to tell me where your going" I sigh and hug him tighter "I sowwy I jus waned to be outside but no one was wetting mwe" "I'm sorry baby but I don't want you to get sick" I sigh nodding "how woo fine mwe" I ask "your location on your phone" I nod and pull away looking at him "and please always answer my texts" I furrow my brows and grab my phone out of my pocket seeing texts from him "I sowwy I no know woo tex" I say and put my phone away he hugs me again. "Hey daddy" I ask after awhile and he hums still hugging me "tan we fowow wainbwow pwease" I ask hopeful he pulls away looking at me "pweaseee" "baby..." I whine "pwease!" He looks at me saying nothing and I pout whining and he sighs "ok baby.. only for a little" I smile "yay!!" He smiles and pecks my lips I smile and grab his hand and he interlocks our fingers and we walk towards the rainbow. I soon start to skip and Colby laughs a little and I giggle and I squeal seeing a pretty orange flower that sticks out from the rest and I stop and pick it off the ground and Colby comes up to me and picks me up and I giggle and wrap my legs around him and I put the flower behind his ear and giggle "pwetty!" He smiles and kisses me and I kiss him back he pulls away and puts his head against mine "I love you baby" I smile "I love woo too daddy" he smiles and kisses me again and I smile in it and kiss him back. We pulls away and I nuzzle my head in his neck "where's the keys baby" "pocket" I mumble and he nods and starts walking to the car.

He puts me down and I pout he smiles and pecks my lips making me smile "keys" I take them out of my pocket and give them to him and he unlocks the door and I get in and he gets in after and drives to the apartment.
We get up to his apartment and I take off my shoes "baby I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll make some food" "otay daddy" he smiles and pecks my lips and he leaves and I grab a dog toy and I play with Stormy. After a bit he stops playing and I sigh a little and get up and feed him and he eats I pat his head and I go out to the balcony and sit on the chair.
"baby get in here" he says sounding annoyed I frown "but I wan tay out here" "now" he says sternly I pout "jus a wittle wonger pwease" "no come inside" I whine "pweaseee" he grabs my arm and drags me inside "daddyy" I whine "no, stop going out there" I huff and yank my arm away and slump on the couch crossing my arms pouting and he rolls his eyes and walks to the room I huff and walk to the balcony door and sit on the floor putting my forehead against it.
"baby.." I don't answer kind of mad at him "baby.. c'mere please" "no" I mumble and lift my head off the glass and wipe the fog from my breath and put my head back on it "please.." I don't answer and he sighs and I hear him walk away and a tear slips from my eye and I wipe it.

"baby!" Colby calls from the kitchen but I don't move and he sighs. "hey.." he says sitting next to me I don't say anything or look at him he sighs and kisses the side of my head "here" he says and gets up and leaves and I look besides me and he put a bowl of mac and cheese there and I smile a bit and I look behind me hoping he'd be on the couch but he isn't and I frown and I stand up and grab my bowl and go to the kitchen and set it on the counter and I go to the room. When I get to the door I hear sniffles and I frown a tear rolling down my cheek and I open the door and he's curled in a ball hugging a pillow crying in it I close the door and I go on the bed but he doesn't look up I pull the pillow away from him and go in its place wrapping my arms around his neck and he holds me tight digging his head in my neck "I-im so-rry" he sobs making a tear roll down my face "i-is otay daddy" I run my fingers through his hair and he lets out a sob and holds me tighter "I-im s-orry" he chokes out again "no no, no be sowwy daddy" he nuzzles his head in my neck and I gently scratch his head "is otay daddy" I sooth trying to calm him down.
He's now just sniffling and I pull away and look at him and pout wiping his tears "is otay daddy no mwore cwying" I kiss his nose and he smiles a bit and I pout as more tears roll down his cheeks "no be sad anymwore daddy" I say wiping his tears and I peck his lips and he smiles and pulls me in the hug again "I love you so much baby" "I love woo too daddy" he pulls me closer.
I pull away and sit up "babyy" I giggle "no gets up" I say crawling over him getting off the bed and I pull him up "no baby" he pulls me on top of him I giggle "no daddy we no waste mac an cheese!" I squeal and he laughs "alright let's go" "yay!" I get up and pull him up "c'monnnn" he laughs and stands up and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "daddy!" I squeal with a giggle and he goes to the kitchen and we eat. We finish eating and he washes the dishes and we brush our teeth after I go to the room and flop on the bed and Colby laughs a bit "change baby" I whine and sit up and he throws a hoodie at me "hey!" I giggle taking it off my head and he laughs a bit and we change. I crawl in bed next to him and he pulls me close I smile and snuggle into him "goodnight baby" "nighty night daddy" I peck his lips and he smiles and I put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair and I soon fall asleep.