Twenty Two

"Hyung I'm on my way, sorry I'm a bit late. Can you please tell them to wait a little longer? I'll be there in a minute" I talk through my phone which I put near my ears as the elevator stops in the fifth floor and some employees come in and bow "where are you?",...." In the elevator, please just hold them a minute, right now I'm in the eight floor" I breath slowly and slowly after I run really hard to catch this elevator in time. Some employees even look me weirdly but I didn't even care "okay, I'll hold them" I thank him and hang up the call. Soon I reach my destination and open the meeting room. I didn't even bother to apologize since I'm their boss, who paid them. I walk up to my seat and tell them to start the meeting.

                    "Y/n P.O.V"

"Guys we have a problem" we all look at Daehwi who sits on his seat, in front of his computer. We all put the things we've been doing and walk up to him "what is it?" he shows us his computer "There is someone who leak out our new designs, this company is the biggest in Taiwan but their designs are same as ours"

"How can that happen?" I take a look clearly at the designs and most of them are my designs. Everyone looks panick as I look all of them but accept for one, Sinb. "What should we do? We really work hard for this...And see..??" Lia points at the computer, it shows a date of their shows "they're going to use them and their shows are a week earlier than us" they all sigh and look so sad, we all really work hard for this. Just then the door open revealing Ms Hong, "everyone, Ms Jeon is waiting for you at the meeting room. And also Mr Kim will join you in a minute, please follow me" everyone start to get out from the room, after everyone left I walk up to all the clothes we've been sewing all along and pick up one of them and drive into a deep thought.

A/N P.O.V :

As soon as Taehyung finish the meeting he drive the way to Jungkook Company while the designers and tailors we're on the meeting room waiting for him, while discussing about the thing they just found out "where is Y/n?" ask Jungkook, as he didn't spot her. Everyone look around the room to look for her but didn't see her. "Ms Hong can you please go and call her?" his secretary bow and leave the meeting room to call her. After waiting for ten minutes Taehyung arrive the meeting room, and then Sinb eyes light up in happiness. After all the invitation she got from many companies around the world, she choose Taehyung Company and gave an interview while she didn't have to on the other companies. But because she likes him, she choose to work in KTH ENTERPRISE..  "You haven't start yet?" he ask and take a seat near Jungkook "we wait for you and...Y/n", Jungkook replied while tapping his finger on the table. Taehyung heart skip a beat when he heard her name.

" Sir...I think you have to come and see it" Ms Hong brag into the room while panting hard, means that she run. "What happen?" Jungkook ask "I can't say it now, everyone have to see it" then everyone hurriedly follow her outside to the designing room or office. Ms Hong open the door for them after she signal them to keep quite, as soon as they get in they saw her, Y/n fixing all the clothes and tear some of them to recover it into new designs. She seems to be focus as she didn't glances at them or heard them. Everyone keep their eyes on her and her works, she keep walking around, sewing and tearing the clothes. "Y/n..??" she got startle when Jungkook call her, she look at them with a shock expression "what are you doing?" he walk up to her while some of them take a look at the clothes and gasp in shock. "Fixing the clothes...Since our designs are leak out to Taiwan company, this just came into my mind"

"This is amazing Y/n, how did you do that?" they keep asking her question while Sinb Strom out of the office, Y/n eyes fix on her "everyone can you please help me fix them?" she ask her fellow designers and tailors, they agree and listen to her. Even Taehyung was amazed by her talent, she can't take his eyes off of the clothes. "Jungkook I need to talk to you in private" she drag Jungkook on the corner of the room "I think something is wrong with Sinb"

"What is it?" he ask curiously "I think she's the one who leak out our designs, but I'm not sure to get into the conclusion without k owing the truth, but I doubt her." He nod while listening to her. "I'll do something, keep working I'll talk to hyung" she nod and walk to her friends and start doing the work. Meanwhile Jungkook drag Taehyung out of the office and they walk to his office to have a talk. "What do you want to talk about?" now both of the sits on the soft couch inside Jungkook office "Y/n says the person who leak out the designs is Sinb but she's not too sure. What do you think about that?" Taehyung seem to be in a deep thought. "As of the information we have about her when she gives the interview...she studied in the world largest designing college where most of the professional designers graduate. Many people join the university, maybe she might have Taiwanese friend and leak it to them, but why would she do that?"

"Because of money?" Jungkook ask back seriously "no way she's right herself, she won't do that"

"Come to think of it, maybe it is. They might pay her four times more than you"..." Should we investigate her?"

"Maybe, everyone work really hard, we should set the date earlier than them, since Jimin hyung wedding day is in four days, and their shows date is 9 September lets do it on 28 August..what do you think?"

Taehyung nod his head as agreement "okay 28 will be good, we should help them in some way too, they work hard" both of them got up from their seats and walk out the office to join others.

            "Jungkook P.O.V"

Since Y/n ask me about Mina I keep an eyes on her today and see that she's not that bad. She works hard and pretty as well. "She keep fixing the dress when suddenly our eyes meet and my heart just accelerate. I quickly avert my gaze  and clear my throat and fix my eyes on the computer in front of me, then I look back at her again and see her that she keep working again. She look fine though... I look away and spot Taehyung hyung eyes were fix on Y/n as well, but she didn't recognize him. 'I should do something to this two' I think to myself and nod my head.

"Mama" once we step in the house after the long and tiring day, Jinsu ran to her as soon as he see her, our lips curve up in a smile as he Y/n pick him in her arms and kiss her "Is my baby doing good today? You didn't cause any trouble for grandma..right?" she ask as we take a seat on the couch, he shakes his head cutely with a smile "grandma makes me lots of food today and we play together in the park, mama I need to tell you a secret" he move his head near her ears and whisper, but loud enough that we all laugh. My phone rings inside my coat pocket, I take it out and see that I got a call from Yoongi hyung "oh hyung..what is it?"

"Kim Jong An wants to meet Y/n tomorrow, he says he wants to apologize" I look at Y/n who walk away with Jinsu towards their room "oh okay, I'll tell her" I hung up the call. "Go take a shower as well, dinner is going to be ready soon, oh why are you both so late and look tired today?" I face my mother and sigh "there's someone who leak out designs for the upcoming show and most of the designs are Y/n work. So, we need to redesign, fix the clothes so we're a little bit busy" she gasp in shock and take my hands in hers "its okay, as long as you all did your best. You should your workers" I nod my head "I'm going to do it after the show, let me go take a cold shower now" she nod her head let go of my hand. I take my bag ad walk towards the stairs while I loosen my tie. Such a tiring day.