Fiveteen

Unknown
I ask your sister 5 million dollar cash but it seems she can't give me so I decided to kidnap her and ask you more money. 100 million dollar cash if you still want to see your sister alive. Bring the money at XXXX at 9 pm, if you're late she's gone.

I scoff at how these kidnapper stupid words, he must be a low grade student. "Is Y/n being kidnap by the unknown man?" I quickly dialled Yoongi hyung number. "Yes?"

"Hyung I need your help, Y/n is kidnap" I pack my stuff and quickly walk out of my office "cancel the meeting I have something urgent to do" I told my secretary and walk towards the elevator. "When did she got kidnap?" I walk in the elevator and see Mina running towards it as well "good afternoon Mr Jeon" she bow and stand besides me "I don't know either I just receive message from the kidnapper and he ask me 100 million dollar in cash and to bring it to him at 9pm" 

"Come to my office, I also have something to tell you ad we'll make some plan together"

"Okay hyung, thank you"

I put my phone on the back on my pocket and drive my head to Mina "Ms Mina-ssi, did Y/n doesn't really tell you where she was going?"  She shake her head as a answer and look up at me

"from what I know,I sit besides her, we were talking about the designs but she receive a message from unknown number, she excuse herself and walk in the small kitchen then in a short minute she come out and dash out of the office"  

"OMG this stupid girl"

                 "Mina P.O.V"

I excuse myself and get off from the elevator, my heart beats faster as usual again. 'Mina stop liking him he already have more gorgeous girlfriend compare to you' I slap myself and walk towards the office with a files on my hand. 'But wait' I stop and think about his word again 'did Y/n got kidnap? How ? When'

"Everyone something came up!" as soon as I reach the office I push the door and dash inside and scream "what happen? Mr Kwon Im doesn't sign the paper?" I shake my head

"Its about Y/n I think she got kidnap" all gasp in shock and run to me and pamper me in question "how?" "When did that happen?" "How did you know?"
"Where did you heard that?" "Its just not a rumour right?"

"I heard it from Mr Jeon himself, he was talking to someone on his phone and when he finish he ask me about her. We all see her dashing out of the office at the flash of light"

"OMG I hope she's okay"

                    "Y/n P.O.V"

I slowly open eyes, at first in was blurry but I blink a few times than everything is clear. My head is a little dizzy, I try to move my hand to my head but it was tie up along with my legs. "Where am I?" I look around and it is a small room, it looks like girl room from the smell and the colour. "You're awake?" the open reveling

Rina???

"What happen to me Rina? Why am I tie up?" she close the door and look at me then sigh "I'm sorry Y/n please forgive" I'm about to speak when the door open again reveling two tall men. "Oh Ms Park Y/n, you finally awake"

"Do I do you?" i look at the both of them again and again, trying to recall when I meet them but can't "No you don't but we do know you.....even your past"

"Are you the one who keep sending all those message?" one of them open my purse and take my phone out. "Oh yes we are" he said sarcastically yet teasingly and look at me then again at the phone "she still have the pic we sent her" he laugh and let his friend as well, then they start to laugh together which makes me confuse. "Why are you laughing?"

"You are so stupid" says the smaller one while approaching me and squad down in front of me "that little boy we sent you was from the internet baby" he caresses my cheek but I move my head aside and look at Rina "who are they?" I ask her

"My cousin Robert and his best friend Lucas" he said not looking back at me. "Oh sorry for not introducing, I'm Robert and Lucas" introduce by the smaller boy, which I suppose to be Robert. "What do you want from me?"

"Money, and you" I widen my eyes when Lucas approach me and touch my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I spit my saliva on me but maybe that is not a good thing to do because it sting, on my right cheek.  "Don't ever do that again or I might do something harsh to you, not just a slap"

Robert look at his wrist watch and to his friend "its almost the time Lucas, cover her mouth and head"

Lucas takes the piece of cloth from the table and wrap around my mouth, I shake my head as tears form on my head while my palm are as well "stop moving" she said and point a gun at my head. I widen my eyes and stop moving as he said. He blindfold my eyes again and put something on my head that cover up to my chin. Now I can't see anymore.

'Please help, Jungkook please come and get me out of here, aunty, Taehyung oppa, anyone...please I can't just die. I need to live for my son' I cry and cry, they let go of the rope from my hands and legs but again tie it on my hand. The drag me out from the room to..who knows where.