Eleven

"A/N P.O.V"

After Robert left here apartment, she search something to make her get out of it, she sigh after not seeing anything. Before she could shout from the window knowing that it's the best way and the only way. She ran to it but then the front door open. She panick seeing Robert come to her along with a long and huge rope. "Please, Robert don't" she beg and cried in front of him but he shake his head, she tried to run but then he caught her before she could. "You won't escape from me"

"no no please Robert don't" she cried again and again, feeling very weak.

He push her down on the couch and tied her hands on her back then her legs, even though she struggle to free herself he was too strong, way muscular than anyone could aspect seeing his face. "Now don't move and listen to me. If you want to help Y/n then I'll kill you but if you want to help me I spare your life. Its your choice to choose, live or die"

_Two days later_

                   "Y/n P.O.V"

Unknown

I can show you your son photos if you really miss him. I'm not a bad person, I just need money, if you found me stupid I don't care. I also have a heart like you, I know how much you miss him. Its a gift for you but only if you promise to give me the cash

[I will, I promise..please show me I need to make he's okay. I beg you]

Its odd why would he send me his picture, is he close to him or is this person is Jong An? But that's impossible, he won't do these and take his son as advantage. Should I ask Yoongi oppa to help me, he's an officer. But what if he tell Jungkook or others, they are really close, like really brothers. No I can do this.

My phone vibrate on my hand, I open the message and see my son looking all so handsome.

Unknown
Here, I think I'm too kind to you

 Tears start to fall like a flood on my cheeks as I caresses his photos on my phone "my baby

Tears start to fall like a flood on my cheeks as I caresses his photos on my phone "my baby.." my voice sound audible as I control myself not to speak loud since I'm inside lady's restroom and other employee as well. "you look just like your father baby....so handsome"... I couldn't hold back my tears, I start to sob loud unwillingly as I put my phone against my chest. I miss you so much baby, you're doing so fine without me its not fare..I miss you so much.

" A/N P.O.V"

Two old adults were playing with their grandson inside his big room. Being their first grandchild in a rich family, he felt really happy. "He's so cute" said his grandma while patting his head. They smile too much seeing him playing with his toys. They laugh when he fall or make weird noise, being all cute he make his grandparents heart flutter. "I can't believe Lucy gives us such an angel. You know, I think kicking out her from house is not a bad idea at all, she bring this cute little boy home at least" said the grandpa.

"What about Rina? Do you know where is she and how's she's doing?" ask the grandma, her husband shake his head. Searching their daughter living in Korea while they live in America was very tough, although they're rich. Trying to make their two daughter adults was not really good idea, they don't have any idea what they're doing to one girl, who was looking for her son for three years already. But what can they do? Their older daughter was lying to them from the very first time.

                 |flashback|

While Jong An walk through the convenient store buying groceries, especially pads for his girlfriend. He bump into a girl, looking more pretty, more like a goddness, he was paralyze seeing her picking her stuff. "I'm sorry I didn't look my way" she bow and look at him but seeing him just staring at her she wave her hands in front of him. With difficulty she finally bring him back to the earth "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?are you okay?" he ask while scanning her body "I'm fine Its okay, its my fault anyway"

"I'm Jong An by the way" he extend his hand for her, with a sweet grin she accept and shake their hands "Lucy"

"Can I have your number?" he snatch the back of his neck handing his phone to her "sure" she save her number and hand him back "see you, bye" she wave him goodbye and left him there.

From that day onwards they began to chat almost all the time ignoring his girlfriend presence and see her behind her back. One day he told her everything about himself as she did the same. When he mention his girlfriend she was about to make her mind to never talk to him but good idea was on her mind and smirk "you want to be rich, right?" out of nowhere she ask him "yeah"

"I can make you rich only if you're in" he look at her confuse then she explain everything to him. He wants to deny but money makes him blind so he accept the offer, make his girlfriend get drunk and then pregnant after.

              |end of flashback|

"Grandma I'm hungry" the little boy say and tug his small hand on his grandmother arm."what do you want to eat my little one?"

"Pizza and hamburger" the adults chuckle at his excited voice and action. His grandfather pick him up and they all left their mansion to feed their grandson his lunch...