25 ᯾ Daydream ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

Start from the beginning

"Without any basis... Saying it'll be okay is nothing more that a wish." Shijima looked down. "It doesn't make any sense. A long time ago.. there was someone who said the same thing. But no matter how much you dream, it doesn't change anything."

Y/n raised a brow. "Wait... Are you talking about—?"

"Yes. I'm talking about that person." Shijima forced out a smile as she held the bars. "But even so, I can never meet them again."

"Want me to help you meet them?"

What the absolute—?! Y/n stepped away when finding the presence of a boy beside her. The first thing she saw was the black seal on his right cheek. That's when she knew who she was facing.

"Tsukasa?!" The boy smirked as she brought out his two wisps. "Oh, you're here too, Y/n-chan?!"

Of course he had to appear now. The girl grumbled as she looked at Shijima, who was still in shock of his sudden appearance. "Why are you here...?"

"You called me, number four." Tsukasa floated with a grin on his face. "You made that wish, right? I want to meet them again." Y/n watched as the boy held his wisp. "Your wish called to me from your heart."

The black wisps then dashed to the metal bars. Y/n then heard clanking sounds. When she looked, there, she saw all the bars down on the floor.

He managed to destroy those! Y/n bit her lower lip as she stepped away. Should I be surprised at this point?

"Since I've been summoned, I have no choice but to make it come true."

"What are you doing?!" Shijima glared at the boy as she thought of school mystery number seven. "Saying all that... And— wait, are you bringing her into this mess?!"

"Of course!" Y/n stepped away as soon as she found Tsukasa floating towards her with a smirk. "She was the one who set things in motion here, after all." He leaned towards her. "Y/n-chan is causing herself problems once again! If this keeps up, then you might, you know—"

"Stop!" Shijima pulled the boy away from Y/n. "I don't think you know this, but a certain school mystery decided to threaten me into protecting this girl. And let me tell you, I'm not willing to disappear—"

"Amane loves Y/n-chan, of course!" Tsukasa cooed before looking at Shijima. He pointed a finger to her. "The price is one. How about it, number four?"

"I will grant your wish." The wisps started surrounding the room. Y/n's brows furrowed as she looked at Shijima confused.

"Wait, that's not what I've heard..." Shijima trailed off as Tsukasa's wisps started surrounding her and Y/n, making the two girls float.

"What?! Don't include me into this mess!" Y/n looked at Tsukasa with a glare. "You better out me down, you little rat! I swear, I'm gonna—"