Taehyung burried his face in his pillow and muffled his screams, because he's so so pathetic and desperate....

Desperate for feeling those arms around him once again...because he feels so scared and alone.

He hit the bed with his hand and turn the other way-away from the phone where the same voice he once love to hear, which once was his peaceful slumber is now nipping at his ears with so much pain that he felt it can bleed from the intensity of it.

"I j-just want to....die."

The loud cries of his echoed in the room and also someone else's ears who he miss to notice standing just outside of his half open door, listening to everything.

Jungkook.

He turn back immediately and run away from the painful sobs of his Love, it broke him all over again.

His wide frantic eyes look back at the door of Taehyung room, the dreed took place on his broken heart.

What if Taehyung decided to meet Jinyoung and wanted to give him a second chance?

Jungkook shake his head to himself, no he won't let that happen.

That bastard was playing with his heart and feelings and he won't let him hurt Taehyung again.

He'll protect him this time.

He can't leave him like this alone, he can't let him go through that again, he won't allow anyone to hurt his Taehyung anymore.

He won't let Taehyung feels alone and unlove anymore.

It's about time he shows what he's been hiding from Taehyung, what he is so desperate to show Taehyung and experience with him.

His feelings.

He'll take all of his pain.

Jungkook stood straight and wipe his tears with the back of his hand and nodded looking at the door of his precious.

Yes, he'll protect his love at all cost and if he had to be selfish for it-then so be it!

He'll take his hate but won't let him hurt ever again.

_________

The small chatter sounded in the main door of the Kim House, and Jungkook stand up from sitting on the living room couch and waited for them to enter.

Three figure entered the living room with small smiles as they chatted with each other behind them was a servant holding big bags in their hands.

"Dohyun-shi"

Jungkook called to take the attention of the older male.

Three pairs of eyes stare at him and Jungkook smile and bowed politely at them.

"Hello namjoon hyung and Jin hyung"  the said males smiles softly and came to him.

"Jungkook, how are you?" Namjoon asked as he hug the latter and patted his back.

"I'm fine. How was your flight?" Jungkook asked as he hug seokjin who playfully squeeze his shoulder.