[DREAM BIBLE]

In the beginning Dream created Sapnap and George.
The new world was without form, only void: and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the spirit of clout goggles moved upon the face of the waters.
And Dream said, "Let there be views: and there were views"
And Dream saw the colour (George didn't) it was a good start: and Dream divided the hunters from the speed runner.
And the cursed minecraft and the man hunts were the first videos.
And Dream said, "Let there be a minecraft boat in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the hunters from the runners"
And Dream made the boat, and divided the players which were under the square sun from the clouds above the water: and it was so.
And Dream called the sword Penis; and the group of killers he called hunters: and Dream saw that it was good.
And Dream said, Let the sword bring forth the freeing of the end, the potion holding bottle, and the stans hold pfps of his avatar, who's pronouns are in the bio, upon his twitter: and it was so.
And the 2 hunters vs runner was on the gaming trending list.
And Dream said, Let there be views on the videos of the YouTube to show the fans from the stans; and let them be for oak signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be the simps in the chat of the twitch to show 14 year old girls upon the fanbase: and it was so.
And Dream helped many great channels grow; his channel to rule the day, and the lesser channel to rule the night:  he made  the other's stans also.
And Dream set them in the descriptions of the videos to give subs upon the channels,
And to rule over the minecraft YouTube and over the sub counts, and to divide the stans from the simps: and Dream saw that  it was  good.
And the 3 hunters vs runner was the fourth video.
And Dream said, Let the artists bring forth smut art the moving mobs that hath life that is mare of code, and howl  that  may the minecraft wolves above the trees in the open view of stans. And Dream created great code, and every living creature that moveth, which the fanfiction writers brought forth smutshots, after they were in love, and every horny stan simp after his hands: and Dream saw that it was good.And Dream liked their tweets, and saying, Be accepting, and kind, and fill the replies in the tweets, and let stans multiply in the comments.And the 4 hunters vs runner was the fifth video.And Dream said, Let the fans bring forth the coded mobs after his kind, moo moo meadows, and creeper things, and zombies of the grass after his kind: and it was so.

Written by: James <3