[???]

>>love this song had go write something its 2:44 am gn

>>Enjoy💖

"GODDAMMIT GEORGE!" Tears streamed down the young man's face as he gritted his teeth, slamming his fist on the desk. A vase of forget-me-nots shook with the impact, the vinyl figurine next to them falling over.

He stood up, a bittersweet laugh slipping out of his throat.

"I know you're here, I know you can hear me," he sneered, his gaze flicking around the room.

The aforementioned demon flinched when his ex-lover's eyes landed on him, trying his best to ignore the raw pain shining in those cold, dead green eyes. He looked down at the ground, his tail flicking into view.

"I've been so scared," a hoarse whisper broke the silence, causing George to look up again.

That stare said so, so many more words than George could ever hope to understand.

All of them held one meaning, one that tore George's heart out and made him feel like he was in that hospital bed again, watching his body fail him and everything burn into charred ashes of what once was

"You. You left me here behind, do you not care?" Dream bared his teeth, his knuckles white as he clenched his fists tighter than need be.

The demon opened his mouth to respond, but shut it again when he realised there was nothing he could say.

"How the fuck am I supposed to carry on without you here?" his voice shook, his head shaking as he slowly lowered himself to the ground.

Strands of dirty blond hair fell into his eyes. Once upon a time, George would've killed to brush them out of his eyes and tell him everything was alright.

Now, George would kill to see him break.

It wasn't his fault.

George wanted to go back to the start, when  they were just two naive kids playing a video game together.

He wanted his heart to race and his stomach to flutter like they used to.

But Dream had turned him into a nightmare.