oh an a bookshelf of bibles

a religious ally 

what and oxymoron.

yet there she was sipping her coffee with 5 sugar packets and 3 french vanilla creamer 

THAT WAS NOT TRULY FRENCH HOW COULD SHE!?

" i will have you know the people in Wisconsin make some pretty darn good cheese."

" why did you call us here?"  

yes 'us' she also has midoriya izuku in the coffee room. 

she had a coffee room and kitchen separate she didn't like the taste of coffee that much but she like the feeling of actually being fully energized for once in her life.

still had to be sweetened by an awful lot of sugar and creamers though.

" ayoma i think some of the readers don't really like just how much you look at them." 

"why would they not like to have someone as magnuifiuoqe as muah?" ayoma held his arm to his chest in both offence and shock before looking at the fourth wall socked at their betrayal.

how could you!?

"i am pretty sure some really don't mind and some like it you sparkle glitter prince that happens to be french. "

"quel?" ayoma

"ça n'a aucun sens" ayoma"je suis conscient de ce fait" her"pourquoi on parle en français?" izuku"tu magis latine loqui possumus?" her"とにかく、英語を国際言語に固執しましょう。Tonikaku, eigo o kokusai gengo ni koshū shimashou."

"no"

"you just spoke in engish!"

"esta es espaniol."

deku just sighed and rubbed his head.

"well you can keep talking in other languages i guess i will just keep speaking in English..."

"actually i will talk in English. it is my native tongue anyways. but i do need to talk to you midoriya about the other issue, yuga ayoma please leave when i while i talk but this."

ayoma just bid his farewell saying 'until next time' 

" are you alright if i get into the actually dark ones? i technically lied to them about the last one being dark i think they might be able to handle the next ones if they are only a little bit darker the only thing is well..  it can reveal possible future event to help you guys but will slowly reveal your past and well... all your secrets . like one-for all."

the beverage deku was drinking was quickly shot out of his mouth in shock

he already knew that it was probably a given that the girl in front of him knew 

BUT REVEALING IT TO ALL HIS FRIENDS!?!?!?

it wouldn't just hurt him it could also hurt all might with the fact that he knew the girls plans for future chapters.

she did run every one by him 

not that she would listen to him if he said no this was a rare exception from what has happened so far.

"oh and would your past be revealed before or after the darkest chapters?"

OK now he was concerned he knew she would not do his unless they were really bad, so how bad were they? how bad was his future?

"OK since yo are only muttering and not responding i will let the reader decided

and that's when deku did the human blue screen moment.

OK well now i HAVE to ask the readers

"um.. welcome to the universal office specifically its office break room do you guys gals and non-binary pals want anything? want me to write and oc of yours or well.. yourself? because this is why i am writing this while we wait for deku to restart."

"have a drink or a snack or just exist what do you guys want?"

" tea coffee hot chocolate?"

"dekus trauma revealed?"

"oh and i have finally decided that i will take some requests again for chapters after i said no to doing them for so long. just know i might not actually do them and for some i might change them oh and you can choose if i rite the multiverse as a movie or as illusions that surround them or actually send them into the multiverse. though there will be one feature in the multiverse viewing room and lounge that i might not do with the requests" 

" i really hope i do not regret doing this..."

"oh and i wont say what the feature in the multiverse viewing room that i will not do for requests until i actually reveal it on my own terms then i will let the requests have them."

"oh and i will have a chapter on dekus past and them reacting to it expanding on somethings that the anime brushed off and using some of my head cannons. also might turn that into a fan fiction of its own instead actually... OK maybe i should do the book first?"

whelp you guys now know what that will be like for the next few chapters?

oh i am going to have them react to all of dekus fights btw and other things i just really need to find good memes.

for a future chapter 

good deku pics would be nice as well when i stop being lazy...

and last of all i hope you like the new form of authors notes on my book that i may or may not keep i have yet to decided on that.

i hope you all have a great day!