ok its mei

Despite them being at AVI'S theatre

She was nowhere to be seen....

Yet that didnt mean they dodnt recognize at least one of the two females infront of them and the bleeding beaten up mineta

...The girls weren't happy to have mineta back especially since the first thing he did was try to grope them...

Either way they needed to figure out who the fuck the one girl was and why hatsume was there.

They all stood up from the messy pile the whole class was in tangled up together with the deku squad at the bottom sisincthey fell first and the only reason they stopped bickering and got out of the pile was because deku randomly threw them all off kf him.

"WHAT THE HELL STUPID DEKU!?!?!" bakabitch yelled rubbing his head from falling on it then he put his hands to make explosions only for none to be made.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?! WHY FUCK DOES THE DAM NERD GET TO USE HIS QUIRK AND NOT ME!?!?" he somehow ( if its even possible ) got even more furious. After he heard dekus answer.

"U-umm... k-kac-cchan I Di-idnt use my quirk-" he was expecting to be cut off by yelling from kacchan but instead he was cut off the by hatsume.

" LOOK AT THESE AMAZING BABIES ALL AROUND YOU I CANT BELEIVE ALL THE ITEMS AND TOOLS FOR MAKING BABIES HERE ITS MORE THAN U.A!!" Mei yelled looking around and looking at all the advanced tech and showing screens.

However she was focused the most on the workshop space larger than 5 U.A. workshops. Which was saying something and she also was looking at a large hall that only had one door open a door leading to... a portal and tech panel!?!?

"Wait where did mineta and the other girl go?" Denki asked at the disappearance of his friend and randon other human.

And got ignored by mei the only one who probably had answers... thankfully everyone else didnt ignore him and started noticing and started discussing the disappearance.

Well in dekus case he was just mumbli-

Wait.

"Eh, where is deku~kun? And Avi~San?" Suddenly uraraka made the   disappearance of her friend known so did Iida and todoroki in their own way. Iida was yelling and hand chop I dont care to try and type out. Though I will say todoroki was oddly the calmest.

"Well I can answer both of those questions!!" All of a sudden Avi was back but different in attitude.

She was obviously more confident and cheerful also taller.

"I'm obviously right here now so dont worry about that and for your information deku is in a different universe for now and I recommend leaving the portal alone because that is for later on when I bring deku back, oh and the reason there has been no yelling so far is because I trapped bakugo in a REALLY high up bird cage. Want to see?"

Before they could say anything a screen flickered to life and showed a tied up bakugou in a hanging cylindrical bird cage hung up on the theatres roof swaying with the wind. The even more concerning part was how many other bird cages their were many of them labeled with their names and one cha extremely far away from ANY other bird cage Held mineta however there was thankfully no cage with deku. 

Or not thankfully because then where was Deku?

Either way the next universe starts to play on the screen and suprisingly had a title

Conspiracy todoroki and the scared cinnamon roll secret love child.