sorry A/N again

Ok so I need some help with this story, this isn't me asking for someone to adopt this story this is me asking you something different

I need someone for the sole purpose of reading these chapter before editing and warning me if anything is too dark, or maybe a moment between 2 characters seems a little to romantic. Or 3 or more, I like a few polyamorous ships... not saying what ship to avoid shipping wars in comments. I theoretically could use the DISCORD chat group thing i made for this but I also want a few other extra people willing to listen to me bouncing ideas and plans around and all that. The DISCORD will also be informed soon as I plan on starting to use that for updates and those things but I need someone to help me make sure nothing is too dark and that you guys will like it.

Speaking of that what did you guys think of the VOID chapter?

It's just a peak Into some of the ideas in my head that's formed some plot that I kinda forgot to write into chapters.

Something about this story is I try to read your comments so that you guy gals and non-binary pals and other people that I hope I dont forget, all of you can pipe in and give an opinion and have it included and considered. I will still do my own thing but you guys can actually influence these things.

I do need to catch up on comments though...

Anyways thank you for reading this if you reading this your one of my favorite readers!

-banana634.

P.S In case you guys were wondering Avi isnt going to be the big bad villain obviously to deku until later every character is going to have moment where they question if Avi is the villain because I'm trying to make her be more of the manipulative type of villain not a strait up -murder-your-family-in-front-of-you-villain more of the canon dream from dream smp type of villain in a sense but with my twist

P.S.S I typed this on my phone so sorry about that.