"what did i do?"

Class 1-A sees the person they call Avi run in the room looking rather upset

"Avi-chan are you all right you appear to be upset?" Iida asks his hands chopping up and down in his normal way.

"I am fine it is just that this is quite the sad one and it involves sothing that has happened to deku that most of you all are unaware of also how did you not notice me sending your principal and teacher to another room to watch multiverses with other pro heros?" Avi asks now concerned at how bad they are at noticing things around them lately.

"What do you mean by something about his past we dont know and why do you like bringing people here only to end up sending them to another universe or room?" Ashido questions Avi to wich Avi just shrugs it off.

" oh I also used the teleportation bracelets from earlier to send bakugo to another universe for this one you will figure it out soon enough." Avi says appearing to have a red face from crying though she seems to have stopped.

"Why did you send bakubro to another universe?" Kirishims questions the one known as Avi.

"You will see why after it is done" avi states sounding sadder by the second.

While all of this ayama appears to be staring a nonexistent wall.

Then all of a sudden avi bursts into tears and then every one in the room yells exept for todoroki." WHATS WRONG!?" the avi only whispers loud enough for almost every one to hear " just watch. This is about one of the many paths he could have taken in life but never even thought of" and them avi says Low enough not even jirou or shoji could hear "...at least I don't think he thougt of..." she then exits and leaves them to their thoughts.

Here we see a small child that looks to be standing up to a bunch of people though the screen doesn't show the faces just a bunch of long fingers and the tip of a wing that could be fairly big.

Then all of a sudden their is a small explosion from a smallish boy with dirty bling hair standing in front of the small skin and bones one.

" oh is bakugo gonna help midoriya?" Someone asks avi only to realise she is not their.

"That does not make it look like he is about to help midoriya" momo said quietly, she wasn't wrong either while they weren't exactly allowed to hear anything they were saying exept bits and pieces they could still watch a variety of things to know, that he wasnt helping their friend

He was helping attack him.

"Where is Avi-(something formal at the end of my fake name)?" Iida asks not worried for her seeing as they had only met and she expressed the ability to do self defense ( wait what I never put that in...)

While everyone exept ayoma who is again smiling and sparkling at the wall? ( it is supposed to be a joke about the fourth wall) is either curious confused or focused on the screen.

Then avi peaked into the room and shouts in a voice that seems cheerful-ish again and exclaims with a slightly loud voice. "I forgot to mention that he is quirkless here but long story short he was bullied and I am gonna show you a small clip of a few things he said and how other reacted blab blah blah you will get the point just know he is quirkless in this or there is a chance he was quirkless and got a quirk another way just think about your day and age" She then goes to her bean bag chair that is close to the screen.

They can also see a boy behind midoriya crying on the ground. A very young midoriya takes a shaky battle stance after this and they had spotted the other kid behind deku look up and run yet the previous bullets paid him no mind, they were after deku.

The screen then shows deku beat up on the ground possibly crying (I forgot to check of he was crying or not! And also btw gonna put real parts of his past and possible future events I have yet to decide at what part of the time line this all takes place and also no narratives I find them kinda annoying at Times I cant be the only one)

And then it shows middle school and show midoriya getting bullied and told to kill himself ( I find this a sensitive topic so I am gonna not go into to much detail and no I am not suicidal I just know their are people who are and btw if you are and are reading this just know I will gladly fight for you and be your friend ) and bakugo burning his notebook with a cruel smile and throwing it out thr window.

Then avi tells everyone "oh yeah I forgot to tell you that bakugo has actually done that to someone I will leave up to you figure out who or if it was really midoriya he bullied" avi says sitting on her dark purple bean bag chair resting on the floor made of what looks to be dark wooden with the rows of bright red theater style chairs against the large screen the size of a wall.

The class was shocked they knew bakugou was mean but telling someone to ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜just shocked many of them.

Some were just shocked pale faced mouths wide open silent while other were screaming many different things along the lines of anger, accusations and disgust along with a few others

And some were in flat out denial because SURELY avi is lying their friend would not do that. He IS a nice guy under that attitude right? At least a LITTLE heroic right? HE WOULDN'T BULLY SOMEONE, ONE OF THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SOMEONE!?

I say that some were saying this but I really mean the Bakusquad kirishima ejirou, his face showed nothing but denial same with his thoughts je was silently going through 5 stages of grief muttering like mido about how Avi mist have been lying, he was right in a sense but not in the one he wanted.

Midoriya was the one who bakugo told to ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

The rest of the bakusquad just fold them selves avi was lying even if they knew it wasnt true

The screen shows midoriy walking out of the class room trying not to cry but failing little by little. They used to be friends but then he found out about dekus quirkiness.

"You know what their are 2 paths that come from this alternative universe not including the one he has taking to be himself the heroic person you know. And the others I am gonna stop real quick before I show you the other..." avi says standing up announcing loud enough for everyone to hear, all the while she slowly gets up and walks away and every one erupts into chatter now that she is gone wondering what happens next...

A/N

Back for now to give 1 maybe 2-3 updates so it is kinda still paused but not entirely I am just doing it because I feel bad about entirely pausing it so no I am not on a schedule yet but I am gonna give updates on acasion despite not really having any ideas...
Have a great day!

-Avi