break (not A/N for once)

Avi left the room announcing a break so they could eat and do other stuff they needed to. Except mineta and kaminari she decided to torture then for being perverts so many times. They couldn't escape. Mainly mineta kaminaris punishment for it was just not getting a full break only mineta was sent to the torture dungeon.

TIME SKIP

Avi entered the room her face not showing any emotion. So far not many of the students actually are calm around her or dismissed her as a threat. It was however clear she was younger than a few of them by about a year or 2 or 5,Maybe she just has bad baby face.

Either way, she stood up on a little stand or stage of sorts where the large black screen is. Upon further investigation they realized that the screen was no longer their but instead a new black wall. The room no longer looked like a theatre.

The room just looked like a new break room but bigger and less cheap. there was a stand avi used to give her short self a little height and authority. She made the stand even taller.

As per usual the class was mumbling and talking amongst each other until Iida yelled and did that robo chop chop addressing the change Avi decided she didnt want to bother with it and MAGICALLY ducktaped their mouths shut.

"Yes I changed plan for it since I was getting bored and decided to change it up to give it more excitement so please stay quite while I explain"

It was clear they all wanted to say something but it was muffled by ducktape.

"Ok so I made it so that I will actually teleport you into the universe-" she was met with the duct tape disappearing and them all cheering or in todorokis case he was still just "😑"amd eating the cold soba from the break room that Avi ran up and gave to him and yelling "ok you get extra food since your my friends favorite" and she ochako a lot of mochi and izu a lot of katsudon. But back to the current situation.

Avi continued by yelling and they all discovered she has a loud voice when she wants to."but their is a catch. You can still only watch you will remain useless and unknown to the people in this universe."

Next thing they are all in the universe.