when u leave marcel with ur diary in the same room💀:

my final class was over so i got my things and headed to my dorm. i locked the door, threw my stuff onto my desk, and plopped onto my bed. i shared a dorm with marcel, the guy i had the strongest feelings for. it started ever since i first saw him. we clicked, becoming instant friends. i'd never tell him how i felt though, so to deal with that, i have a diary.
yes, a diary. u can say it's childish or whatever, but it helps me express my feelings how they should be expressed.

dear myself,
just got back from chem. very tired. i have to go to theatre practice in a few, but i have the sudden urge to wait for marcel before i do. my feelings are getting stronger by the second. his humor, his good looks, everything about him is pretty much perfect. that's it. k bye.
~ y/n ~

"what're u writing?" my head shot up, as i saw him open the door and close it behind him.
"nothing...."
"u have a diary?" he chuckled.
"hey, why are u laughing? it's a good activity to just get my feelings down."
he smiled adorably. "ok, ok." he went to go set his things down.
"why are u so early today?" i asked and shut my diary as he came near.
"he dismissed us early."
i nodded. "well, i got to get to theatre practice." i placed my diary on my desk and went to go change. i walked out of the bathroom, getting the things i needed.
"don't break anything while i'm gone," i said as i walked to the door.
he chuckled. "i won't, i promise."
i smiled and left.

marcel's pov
it was so tempting. the book sat there, just ready to grab. i know it'd make me a bad person to read it, but we're friends now. right? it's my only chance to see into her mind. maybe even know if she likes me back.
i took a deep breath and finally decided to grab it. i flipped to a random page, that also caught my attention.

dear myself,
my roommate is so hot. i don't think i can take it. today, he walked around the dorm, shirtless, as if it was normal, and i just had to leave the room. i was too red and did not want him to see that. i just wish i had a chance. the only place we'd ever happen is in my head...
~ y/n ~

my jaw dropped. no way. this can't be. she really does have a crush on me?? no, maybe she just thinks i'm hot. let's look at another.

dear myself,
today was such a good day. marcel and i started to get a little closer and he actually opened up to me, which i returned. his smile just makes me smile. i think i'm starting to have a crush on him now.
~ y/n ~

my eyes widened. i can't believe it. i was so happy. let's read another-
i suddenly started to hear footsteps, then the door unlocking.
she walked in. "marcel?"

to be continued...

💕🎶