breakups and coffee shops

i woke up to see marcel gone. i sighed, but knew he had to go to set and film. i was in the mood for coffee so i decided to go to this really good shop which i heard had the best donuts. i put on some beige pants and a black tee which was tucked in. i put on my white bucket hat, slipped on my white converse, got my bag and keys, and headed out to my car. this place is pretty far but since i had nothing to do, i thought why not?
i pulled up the location on my phone and started my car. i decided to text marcel.
marcelito💕

you're gonna do great
i love u💕
READ AT 10:45

thanks princesa💞

i would always send him a good luck text. even the smallest little "good luck, love u." i enjoyed seeing him do what he loves and be so passionate about it. every time i would do a performance for my youtube channel, he always helped me with everything and told me i was amazing. that's what i loved. we always hyped each other up. our relationship was as good as ever.

seemed perfect, huh?

i finally got to the coffee shop. it was super cute inside and out. there was a cute outside area with cute little tables that had umbrellas above it. the inside looked very vintage, with some vintage paintings and even a jukebox.
i should come here more often, i thought to myself. i went to the counter and looked at the menu.
"hi, how are u?" the cashier asked.
"hi, i'm good," i said with a sweet smile.
"what can i get for ya?"
"could i get one of your mocha iced coffees please?"
"absolutely. whipped cream?"
"yes, please."
i told him the rest of my order. my order was ready, so i took it and looked for a table. as i scanned the whole room, i saw something that made my heart dropped. the world stopped, and i almost, almost, dropped my food.

marcel hugging and kissing another girl.

all i could do was freeze. not only did he lie to me about where he was, but he had the audacity to tell me i was his 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. he made me feel like i was the only one. i walked up to him.
"u two having a nice time?" i asked with a fake smile as i say across from them. marcel looked at me, his cheeks red of embarrassment, worry on his face.
"y/n-,"
"what? 'it's not what it looks like?' i'm pretty sure it is," i responded, trying my best to not completely go off.
"um, who is this?" the girl asked.
"his girlfriend. well, one of them." i looked him dead in the eye, tears welling up but not falling down.
"baby, but i love-,"
"no, i'm pretty sure if u loved me, u wouldn't hurt me like this. u wouldn't go and treat me like i'm you're only one only for me to find out that that's not true. u don't get to play with my heart and get away with it," i said, adding bitterness at the end.
he opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.
"well, i hope u two have a great time. i'm done." i got up, taking a sip of my coffee. "mm, the iced coffees good. u should try some."
suddenly, i walk up to him and dump the iced coffee on his head. he flinched, but didn't say a word. i fake smiled and walked out of the shop.
it may have looked like i handled it strongly, maybe a little harsh, but as soon as i shut the door to my car, i was a mess. tears immediately started streaming down my face.
was i not enough for him?
i hear tapping on my window and already know who it is.
i quickly wipe my tears and look up, rolling my eyes at the sight of him and starting my car.
"please, y/n, we can talk about this," he said, sounding muffled through the glass. i looked at him dead in the eyes, tears already falling back down my cheeks. as i looked into his eyes, my tears strolling down like a waterfall, i shook my head slowly. i then drove off.

hellooo. so i know this is sad but i don't think i'll make a part two just cause it's pretty realistic. a reminder to love yourself and drink water. oh, also wash ur hands pls.
💕🎶