homecoming pt. 1

marcel's pov
i looked in the mirror, flattening my outfit and putting some product in my hair. today was the day i had been waiting for all week. i got to go to homecoming with my best friend, who also happened to be the girl i had feelings for.
y/n💕

hey
omw:)

okk
see u there;)

asking her was nerve racking. i mean, we're best friends, but i'd never asked her to go to these dances. she'd call me, asking for my opinion on her dress. i'd call her, asking for her opinion on my tux. but, we'd just go, expecting to see each other there. this year, i really wanted to go with her. i wanted to walk into the gym, possibly holding hands, but most importantly, together.

1 week ago
i got my chocolates, my flowers, put on the nicest outfit i had, and went to her door.
"yes-" she stopped when she saw me. she looked almost red. it was kind of adorable.
"hey....um," i scratched the back of my neck. "would u want to go to homecoming with me?"
her eyes widened excitedly. "uh, yess!" she smiled. god, she looked so cute.
i smiled like an idiot and literally didn't believe it. "r-really?"
she nodded, smiling. "yes, of course!"
i chuckled softly and cleared my throat. "these are for u. i know u love (insert ur fav chocolate. and if u don't like chocolate, ok daniel 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆.)"
"aw, thanks, marcel." she took them and gave me a kiss on the cheek. i blushed a little, which was pretty embarrassing.
"so...pick u up at 7:30?"
"yeah, sure." she smiled. "thanks for the flowers and the chocolates."
"course." i was started to walk to my car.
"hey, wait."
i turned around.
"stay for movies and snacks?"
i smiled happily and nodded.

present
ur pov
as i nervously put my finishing touches, i hear about five obnoxious beeps. i look outside my window to see marcel's car. i rolled my eyes at him and yelled "coming!!"
i looked at myself in the mirror. (u can imagine whatever outfit u want.) i was nervous and excited at the same time. sure, he was my best friend, but i also have a huge crush on him. when he asked me, i was so so sooo happy. i was even compelled to give him a kiss on the cheek, to which he smiled.
i got my bag and headed down the stairs. he quickly got out of his car and before he opened the door for me, he stopped to look at me.
"wow. u look gorgeous. like always."
i blushed as i got to where he was, as he opened the door.
"and u look handsome. like always."
he smiled and opened the door for me. we started to drive off. "i bet u $50 they're gonna decorate the gym the exact same as last year."
i chuckled. "probably. they're not creative at all."
"nope."
"i really like that tux on u." i looked at him.
he looked back at me, smiling. "thanks."
we got there and he ✨escorted✨ me out of the car. he smiled, as i took his hand.
"ready?" i asked.
he smiled and nodded.

helloo hope u enjoyed! part 2 coming ✨𝓈ℴℴ𝓃✨

💕🎶