An interview with God

First of all, I would like to thank you for letting me ask you these questions. I am not sure how to address you. Do I say Lord or...

Just as you would anyone else. I'm happy to finally be able to answer some questions. All big news outlets have been contacted in the past years but none were interested what so ever.

I have a hard time believing that. What did they say?

No reply at all. From any of them.

How can that be? After what you showed me, it is unmistakably obvious.

People have completely misunderstood scripture. The old and new testament were also heavily modified by people to suit their own needs. Some things were written down incorrectly.

Lets start with that. The old testament. It states, In the beginning..

Yes, I have already told people about that. With zero response really. It is supposed to say, in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. With heavens being a reference to what you see in the sky, the universe.

But, many have said heaven and earth..

That is where the confusion begins. The earth is in heaven. People are already in heaven. They have been from the start. It is the fault of people associated with organized religion that have used this for their own purposes. To control people and steal their money. Which of course is a logical contradiction. In later texts it clearly states that wealth and possessions should not be the goal of one's life. How can people then think a church, supposedly representing God/Jesus, should be trusted? They gather large amounts of wealth from their followers, in direct contradiction to the guidelines of scripture.

So, you are saying the church cannot be trusted?

I am saying the church and the Vatican for that matter are completely corrupt. They do not represent the Christian religion in any way.

Is this what people have referred to as the rapture of the church?

Yes. Straight from the source. Most people have not really listened, now have they?

Maybe they will understand after our interview then. I also wanted to ask about the continuation of the scripture. And then god said, let there be light, and there was light. Why was this included?

It was supposed to illustrate how I do things. I speak commands and that is how it is. I have understood there are plenty of religious people that did not know this, because they only read the new testament or when they did read it, did not understand the meaning of it.

People will probably want to know which language you were speaking before this reality was created.

I developed two languages completely myself. They are Dutch and English. First, I came up with Dutch, but after a while, I decided I could improve on it and came up with English. That is also where the similarities come from between the languages.

But, both those languages are spoken on the planet.

Yes. Because I SAID SO. Why is that so difficult to understand for people?

Because people believe the origin of the history of the languages and...

Incorrect babbling people believe is irrelevant. I gave this reality a history, including the languages etc.

When did this reality start then? Science says it was 13.8 Billion years ago, certain religious people claim 5000 to 10000 years ago..

1984.