Project: STITCH [3]

G1 Time - 8:46 A.M.

Eva held her hands to her head, her fingernails scraping at her scalp. The text message plagued her mind. She knew her sister too well. She knew those weren't really Lumina's words. Eva knew her sister would never call off a plan that was already set in stone.

So, the big question now was, what should they do?

Should they continue with the plan?

Should they listen to the message sent?

Eva was torn.

Hank placed a heavy hand on Eva's shoulder. Eva looked up at him for reassurance. A small smile sat on his lips. It cheered Eva up a little.

"Have you and the others thought about what we should do?" Eva looked at her swollen palms and sighed, shaking her head. "I have no idea."

Hank's smile grew wider. "I think we want to risk it and get home."

Relief settled over her. "I was hoping you'd say that."

"And I was hoping that you would say that."

Hank turned around and scuffled behind the squished oxygen cannister. He came back in only a moment, his muscles bulging, as he carried the long, weighty, pointed ramrod that would be plunged into their makeshift propulsion system.

"We were all hoping you would do the honors. In place of Ground 2's leader, that is."