Chapter 32

It was the first time that Shahma went to someplace, that was unfamiliar to her, without her mother or Sushi.  The bus ride wasn't too bad except than the part when they conducted scolded her for asking whether they reached her stop, each time the bus stopped. The bus was packed with a lot of students and Shahma blamed the increased number of travelers with student concessions for his fury. She did it mentally, obviously.

She thought that she would have to squeeze through the crowd in the bus when she reached the stop but she didn't have to since she was taken out with the current of the crowd. A lot of people got down from the bus at that stop. The bus was almost empty when she looked at it, riding away from her. Aunt Anna should have chosen a stop after that, in that case her toes wouldn't have got stepped on a lot of times and her scarf wouldn't have been a mess as such.

She was a little afraid to travel alone in an auto rickshaw from the bus stop to the destination. She kept repeating the route to the driver each time after the GPS's melodic voice gave instructions until the auto driver reminded her that he too had ears.

She had reached there at about 9:50 am and thanks to the location link that aunt Anna had sent her.

28th February, 10 am, if possible come alone'

Shahma checked the message once again as she stood In front of the abandoned building, waiting for aunt Anna.

The building looked like it was was made of leaves. The climbers and other weeds almost covering the whole building.  The building also seemed to be a little secluded with not many buildings around.  The place must have been the house of many animals that were feared by and of  people.

A cottage, a little away from there, was the only building that her eyes managed to notice in that area.  The building looked like a green mess  in a green mess. A few people took the street every few minutes, most of them wearing a school uniform. Aunt Anna should have a chosen a different place. The place looked eerie , even if it was just morning.

"Oh, you reached here pretty early," Shahma did not have to turn to identify the alluring skin, she knew that it belonged to the milky white skinned beauty.

Shahma nodded her head, she did not smile. She did not plan on being impolite but something did not feel right and that feel of uneasiness managed to influence her etiquette.

"What did you say to your mother?" aunt Anna took her phone from her black colored purse that matched her black T-shirt and black skinny pants. Her hair, not imprisoned by any material fell in front of her shoulders when she knelt to take a notepad that had fallen from her bag. Shahma couldn't help but wonder if it was difficult to kneel while wearing a pair of pencil heels.

Shahma had googled about aunt Anna and found that she was in her thirties but the beautiful lady in-front of her looked no older than her.

"Shahma?"

"Uh...I said that I was visiting a friend,"

"And she trusted you just like that?" aunt Anna's stern blue eyes stared at Shahma.

"Why wouldn't she?" Shahma asked.

"How could she?" aunt Anna's voice had the form of authority that Shahma could only dream of. The deep voice that dripped confidence and power naturally.

Aunt Anna was walking slowly in front of the building, exploring the different views of the same thing. Perhaps, she wanted the best shot, better than the shot she thought as the best last year. She did not look at Shahma even if the latter waited for an explanation about the latest question.

"What-"

"Give me a moment ,Shahma," aunt Anna knelt down, looking at the camera that was a little above her head's level.