Chaptet 4

"So you told him that you were in a relationship since you were nine?"

Sushi smiled at the latest watsapp message from 'AA', Anonymous Amigo. She had no idea about who that person was  and she knew that she did not need to either.Their friendship had started with a lot of 'tell me, who are you?' and 'I am going to block you if you do not tell me your name', I am pretty sure that you will make the correct guess as to who typed those messages. AA did not give away his name, neither did he give up. He started the "a joke, a day" strategy and Sushi just could not block him.

One day, he sent a joke about some disastrous marriage proposal and Sushi replied him with one of her own experience.He did not sent any message for two days and Sushi started getting worried so she sent a 'Hi' to him and he replied with a joke. Since then. they had been really good friends .Even if she had never seen him, she used to tell him about all of her proposal related issues, for some really weird reason, she felt comfortable chatting with him.

"Yep!" she could feel him laughing at the other side of the phone. She had never seen him. She did not even know his voice. She knew that AA was a male only because he let out that information. She felt connected with him, again, for some weird reason.

"It is funny but it still did not top your reason of being an AIDs patient," He sent. Then he sent about three rows of laughing emojis.

"Hey, girl friend!" Thomas took a seat beside Sushi and she knew that her 'AA' time on the bench under the mango tree was totally interrupted.

She typed a quick 'bye' to AA before keeping the phone back inside her bag.

She scratched behind her ears with raised eyebrows as she bit her lip and moved a little further from her fake boyfriend.

"Have you planned any surprises for me since valentine's day is coming up?" He smirked and moved nearer to her (not so near that his mint breath fanned her neck or that his masculine cologne filled her nostrils ,like in other wattpad novels, only a little closer) "I have planned a lot for the valentine's day, I will take you on a date to the best restaurant in the city and we will have the best Sushis for dinner because I love you, Ma Belle!" He kept a hand on his heart and sighed dramatically as Sushi stared at him with an open mouth.

"I have even a better idea for our tenth anniversary," he almost shouted the word 'tenth' as he clapped his hand once and batted his eyes."I will take you to the most romantic place in the city, a grave yard and buy a lot of roses for you so that I can bury you underneath it," He moved his face closer to her ears and whispered "Alive!".

He scratched his beardless chin and said, "The only problem is that I do not know when the anniversary is!" He kept a hand on his heart "Damn it!, I did not even know that we were a couple". He raised from his seat and knelt infront of her as he tried to act like he was crying "Forgive me ,Ma Belle, Forgive me"

He plucked a grip of grass and held it infront of her, the other hand on his heard and his head held low, he said "Oh , I am a sinner for I knew not of the love story in which I am the Romeo"

Sushi looked worriedly around her to see many students staring at them. Some of them looked at them as if a snake had given birth to a frog while other's looked at her with pure jealousy.

Thomas looked at her and pouted.

"Okay, Stop the drama at this instant , Mr Thomas!" Thomas obeyed Sushi's sudden command and she stood up from her seat to glare at the audience. She sat back after making sure that everyone had dispersed.

"Who told you?"

"Who would have?"

"Professor Salahuddin?"