𝟎.𝟎𝟐

◟❀ 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐑. . .𝟎.𝟎𝟐

( ❝ studio ❞ )y/n 🍄🦋🌱

( ❝ studio ❞ )
y/n 🍄🦋🌱

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 was at the studio & i wanted to surprise him. i drove to mcdonalds & got us food. i drove to his studio. when i got there i walked into his studio. he was recording his song 'so what.' i was so proud of him for doing his thing. 

after he was done. his manager said " take fifteen." jaden came out and kissed me. " hey baby did you bring this for me" he said coming over to me. " yea i was hoping i could eat with you " i said smiling. " of course, did you like the song princess " he asked as we sat down. " yeah it was good "

we took out the food & started to eat. we made light conversation about how each others day's were going. although we both knew we'd have the same answer. after we were done eating we were messing around. he sat down and put me on his lap.

he kissed me. it turned into a heated make out session. he tried to lift my shirt up. i looked at him. " jaden not here" he looked at me with his sad eyes and i gave in. "fine" i said. he kissed me & he traveled down my neck. leaving dark hickeys. he took off my shirt & stared at my body.

i got insecure and covered up. " no baby you're perfect you don't have to cover up " he smiled & i removed my hands. i smiled at him & kissed him. he took off my clothes & then his. " go slow im really sensitive" i told him he slowly nodded. he hovered over my entrance he looked up asking for permission. i nodded yes & he slowly inserted himself. he slowly sped up.

we put our clothes on and we were sitting in the studio. then his producers & manager came back in and they were laughing. " next time you fuck in the studio turn off your mic " his manager said. my face was bright red from embarrassment. i buried my face into his chest. " im gonna leave. "

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

i hope you're having an amazing day !
make sure to eat & drink plenty of water.
this chapter is also edited <3