𝟎.𝟎𝟔

◟❀ 𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐘𝐑. . .𝟎.𝟎𝟔

( ❝ jealous 5 ❞ )y/n 🍄🦋🌱

( ❝ jealous 5 ❞ )
y/n 🍄🦋🌱

𝐌𝐄 & 𝐊𝐈𝐎 have been friends for five months. It's not the same obviously. i was sitting on the couch when i heard my twitter go off. kio tweeted i was quick to jump on it obliviously.

Kio Cyr✓• @ kio_cyr

@its_y/n.baby im coming over. whether you like it or not. i have to tell you something urgent!!!

Shit i have to make myself presentable. I got up and ran to the shower. I put on a pretty blue dress that I stole from my bestfriend nailea.

i sat back on the couch. just as i did that i heard the door ring. i ran to the door. i opened it. " hey kio " i said extending the o. then out of nowhere. he kissed me. i was shocked but happy at the same time so i kissed back.

" im in love with you " he said pulling away from the kiss. " im sorry repeat that " i said making sure i heard him right. " i love you still " he said. he closed the door behind him. " what about liv " i said looking down. " i broke up with her last month " he said.

" i had to do some thinking " he said. " are you positive becau-" he stopped me. " yes. im in love with you and i want to go back to the old ways " he smiled. " if you want to " he added. " yes of course i do " i smiled. " good " he picked me up and spun me around.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

for all of you that requested
for me to make this into a book
i have to say i have one in my drafts
make sure to check out my other book
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄, kio cyr on the
-BAEHOUSE ) profile !!