hate you, BRYCE HALL

usage of bad language

i was about to cry. bryce really took me to this party so he could talk to her. i walked up to him. " bryce " i said clearly getting ignored. i tapped on his shoulder. he turned around and looked at me. " oh hey baby " he said. " im leaving " i said. " why " he whined. " you came here just to see her " i said. he starts thinking for a second. 

bryce 🥀🍒🍓 ღ

i was gonna try to make her jealous. " yeah she bad ain't she " i said. y/n's expression changed quick. she pushed me. " you're a fucking dick " she said. " im just joking " i said. 

y/n 🍄🦋🌱ღ

" i know your mad at me " Bryce said. it pissed me off so i started to walk away. " babe stop " he yelled after me but, i kept walking. he ran after me. he grabbed my hand as i was about to open the door to the car. " babe what's wrong" bryce said. 

" im sick of it bryce, all you ever do is flirt with addison. why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend" i yelled at bryce. " because i don't like her i like you. " he yelled back. " then why do you flirt with her " i crossed my arms waiting for a response. 

" because you're cute when you're jealous " he laughed. " i literally hate you " i smiled. he walked closer. He was towering me. " yeah i know " he said kissing me. " lets go home " he opened the car for me.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

this one wasn't that hard to edit.
i also changed it from bryan to bryce <3
i think i might do more 🤷