€€ Neil realize his mistake €€

Start from the beginning

Avni: She gave the glass of water.

Neil; He gets angry and he throws the glass on the floor and he goes upstairs.

( In the room )

( Avni came to the room )

Avni; Neil why you are ignoring me?

Neil; He doesn't reply? He is removing his shoes...

Avni: From the morning itself im seeing you? You are ignoring me? Do you how much it hurts me?

Neil: He goes to change the dress? He came out...

Avni: I'm asking you neil?

Neil: He doesn't care anything?

Avni: She gets anger... She catches his collar... Looks at me im asking you? Why you are doing this?

Neil: You want to know the reason? Then listen because I hate you? I don't want to live with you?

Avni: What did I do?

Neil: What you did not do?

Avni: what you mean?

Neil: You left me? Because of that arjun? Now arjun left you so you came back to me?

Avni: Arjun doesn't leave me... In fact, we both are friends... That it?

Neil: Look im not a fool? You love arjun but arjun choose aliya? You have no other way to go? So you left only one option that me?

Avni: You stupid? I came back to you because I love you? I never loved arjun he is my friend that it...

Neil: Stop this drama avni? It's won't ever affect me? I don't even care about you?

Avni: If won't care about me? Then why did you look at us? You can't see that me and arjun jointly... Because it affects you?

Neil: No it's not affected me?

Avni: It doesn't accept you? When I go close to arjun you get affected... Because you still love me...

Neil: No I don't love you? Already you have moved on your life? So what happens if i affected or not affected...

Avni; Because I didn't move on my life with arjun never. I still love you and only I love you...

(In aliya room )

Kiran: Aliya you love neil? Then how can you love arjun?

Aliya; Mom I won't even love him I don't know anything about him?

Kiran: What? You don't know him? Then why you said yes?

Aliya; Avni?

Kiran: What did she do?

Aliya: She blackmails me showing the video? She records the video while I confess everything?

Kiran: What are you saying aliya?

Aliya: Yes mom she has the proof that why I said yes to him? And she challenges me that my marriage will happen?

Kiran: Our target is neil, not arjun?

Aliya: I know that mom... But im also aliya I won't leave anything easily?

( In neil room )

Neil: If you loved me? Then why did you leave me?

Avni: I already told you? It's was a siddhi father plan he asked me to do?

Neil: I don't believe you?

( Before neil could say... Someone knocks the door )

( Avni goes to open the door )

Avni: Mini...

Mini: She came inside...

Neil: You didn't sleep still now?

Mini; Oh actually bhai, I have said something to you?

Neil: Tell me?

Avni: She looks on...

Mini: Bhai I was kidnapped... ( she explained everything)

Neil; Mini?

Mini: Bhai only avni di has saved me? Even she covers up the whole incident she promised me I should not say anyone in the house? But i break the promise? Because I see you both are not happy... I understand something is wrong so that only I came to tell you truth?

Neil: Mini these many things happen you didn't say to me before?

Mini; How can I tell bhai? Already they blackmail avni di... She came away from you because of me... I can't see you both separate that why I came to confess...

Avni: Stop crying mini... You are a brave girl... The brave girl won't cry only they defeat the enemy...

Mini: She huge her...

Avni: It's okay you go to your room and take rest...

( Mini left )

Neil: He kneels down on the floor? He catches avni hand... Please forgive me? I did a big mistake? I should understand you are doing all because of pressure? I didn't realize anything and I showed only angry with you? It's my mistake, please forgive me avni...

Avni: Neil gets up first... It's not your mistake it was mine. I tried many times to say the truth but siddhi's father boys everywhere they follow me. Until I get avni I can't do anything? That why I break your heart...

Neil: I'm sorry avni... Because of my mistake, you and mini have suffered a lot. I promise it's won't ever happen...

Avni: Why you are stop going behind the girls?

Neil: Avni...

Avni: finally you showed your smile...

Neil: He huge her.