Chapter 33 - Love is in the air

I woke up when the sun was just rising and so was Kenneth. And not in a dirty way, get your head out of the gutter. No he was standing up, putting on his clothes and in a short moment, where I seemed to have completely forgotten, where we were and under what circumstances we had hooked up last night, I sat up, my hair a mess and my eyes full of sleep as I was half still in my little dreamland of weed, orgasms and freedom, before I mumbled "You're leaving already??" and that a little too loudly and abruptly I might add. 

"Shh!" Kenneth chuckled, quickly sitting down on the edge of my bed, the smile on his lips bigger than ever. He always smiled, except for when we were alone and he could let out his fears and sorrow, but never had I seen him this happy and when I looked at him now I realized, that I had never been this happy either. "You know its rude to leave after fucking somebody" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I tried to wake up and I was still not remembering why Kenneth would have to leave so early. 

"Jesus you are a cranky morning person. I have to go Tommy before the nurse catches me. Believe me, I want to stay and keep holding you, like I did the whole night" he said, brushing over my hair, as I laid back down, remembering it all now. Oh yeah the nurse! The nurse who wanted to check on me in the morning and shouldn't see Kenneth in here. After we had sex...We had sex! Oh right we had sex! Kenneth and I had sex! Yes that thought basically only occurred to me in that moment, even though I did vaguely remember us fucking, but the realization of what that meant only set in now. We did it and I wasn't a virgin anymore! Fuck yeah!! Oh how I would have loved to go another round, because somehow, the memories of last night rushed back to me at light speed and turned me on like nothing I had ever experienced. 

I remembered how he had kissed me. How he had taken care of me. How he had put his fingers inside of me and how that had weirdly felt very good. Like really really good. Like addictingly good. How he had put his dick inside me and how that was bitter sweet in a way, that pleasured me more than I would have ever imagined it. How he looked down at me when he was on top of me, thrusting into me and hitting that sweet spot inside of me over and over again, how he kissed me and how he had turned us around, somehow making me feel even better than before....Yeah I was getting very turned on.

And thenI remembered how we both came and Kenneth didn't leave right away, but cuddled up behind me, holding me and telling me to go to sleep, because I needed it with my fucking head injury and now a sore ass and so I did and I never slept better before. I have never been held like that before, but with Kenneth I learned all new kinds of things, not even sexually, but like...hugs and stuff. I never received physical affection before and it wasn't even difficult to now give myself to Kenneth like that, because I loved him and he loved me and so we had slept like that, well at least I had, I didn't know if Kenneth had and just had an internalized alarm that had woken him up on time or if he had stayed awake until he would leave now. 

"I remember" I said taking his hand in mine and pressing a kiss to each one of his finger tips, because now I was horny and even though I knew nothing could happen, seen as we didn't have the time, I still thought I'd let Kenneth know, just in case he wanted to do something about it now or later. Kenneth looked at me, a smirk on his lips and I knew he got the message. He leaned down, his head close to mine and my breath slightly hitched in my throat, which was weird considering Kenneth wasn't really intimidating or scaring me, I mean, we literally had sex last night, but maybe I was just too horny to think. 

"Do you also remember how I kissed you?" he asked, kissing my slightly exposed neck and I released a shaky moan, my eyelids fluttering shut, as the pleasure took over my entire body. "How I held you?" he asked, kissing my collarbone, as his hand stoke up and down my waist under the covers and making me shift into his touch. "How I fucked you?" he asked, pulling away to look at me and he had that smirk on his lips, that told me, he knew just how desperate I was right now, but we both knew that nothing could happen, not now anyway.