Chapter Seventy-Two

Start from the beginning

"WAIT FREDDY?!" My friends asked.

"Hi??" He said.

"OH MY JESUS YOUR SO TALL! YOU USED TO BE SO TINY AND CUTE! NOW YOUR TALL AND HOT! GODDAMN!" Lucifer said. He smiled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You were 3'2 the last time we saw you...now your a fucking giant..." I didn't know what to say. 13 YEARS AGO I CALLED HIM A LITTLE BEAN! HE AIN'T LITTLE NO MORE!

"I'm 7'1" He said.

"Oh jesus I think I'm going crazy" Ennard said.

"Oh we're all going crazy then" Yenndo said. Freddy rubbed his arms again. He still does that when he's nervous.

"Also, what the hell happened to you?" He asked, snickering as he looked at my wasit. My legs went close together and I grunted, rubbing my hips.

"Puberty" I mumbled. He laughed, and I swore I almost got hard by that. His voice was still like a girls, but he had that sexy tone to it.

"Ok. Your gonna have to sit down. Your too tall" Marionette told Freddy and the bear sat down, sitting on his back legs.

"Ok thats better" Funtime Freddy said.

"How do you fit through doors?" I asked.

"How do you fit through doors?" He asked right back. I grunted. It is a little hard to fit through doors.

"Oh look who it is. Its the nerd"

Freddy's P.O.V again

Oh I'm ready for them now.

Derek, Brandon and Haru came over. The others growled.

"Ha. It'd be better if you were still gone" Haru said.

"Ouch. That hurt my feelings boo-hoo" I said.

"Now listen here you bitch. We rule these schools. I'll be happy to remind you" Derek said, looking ready to fight.

"Hahaha. Oh you don't know what I can do now" I stood up to my full height, and they all stood straight in a fear position, looking up at me. I smiled angrily at them, making them tremble.

"On second thought, I wouldn't like to know thanks" They all ran away like kids and I smirked.

"You scare me now" Foxy said.

"Oh aren't you adorable?" I took his hand, twirled him, and held his waist with one hand while I held the other in mine. His face turned cherry red, and the others quickly left. This is what Foxy did to me years ago.

"I don't like this new you" He muttered and I laughed.

"Who's the little cutie now~?" I smirked.

"Ok we have class Mr. Tall guy!" Foxy said and I let him. He was still flusturted.

"Alright alright. Come on" We went to class, but I forgot to duck down when going through the door.

"Ow damn it!" I cursed, rubbing my neck. I had fallen a long way down.

"Mr. Fazbear. It's great to have you back. We might need to raised the roof and door frames" Mrs. Apple said, looking at the door frame.

"Thank you" I croaked, and tried to get up. I hit my head on the ceiling and I mentally cursed.

"Raise the roof real high" Mrs. Apple muttered.

"Well I guess I'll crawl everywhere" I muttered, crawling to my seat. I surprisingly fit perfectly in the chair.