Part 20

After a while khushi wanted to break apart. She tried to move but arnav held her tightly. He had a cute look on his face and nodded and said no like a kid.

Khushi, who was blushing deeply said: arnavji..chaliye..sab intezaar kar rahe honge aur kal ghar mein sagaai hai..to taiyaari bhi to karni hai (lets go..everyone is waiting..and we also need to do some preparations for tomorrow's engagement party)

Arnav: nehi..main tumhe kahi nehi jaaney dunga. (no..i wont let you go)

Khushi smiles and says: hum nichey nehi jayenge to abhi sab upar aa jayenge (if we don't go down, then everyone will come up)

She tries to go...but arnav holds her hand and says: khushi... Khushi turns and looks at him. He pouts his lips and throws a kiss at her. She blushes and runs away.

Arnav also smiles running his fingers through his hair and says: pagal. (mad)

Khushi was running down with a smile on her face when she almost banged against payal.

Payal: arey khushi aise toofan ki tarah kaha ja rahi hai (where are you going like a storm)

Anjali, nani all are looking at her.

Anjali: haan khushiji..aur aap itna sharma kyun rahi hai? Kahi chhotey ne kuch....(teasingly) (and why are you blushing so much? Did he do something?)

Khushi: nehi di..hum to bas aise hi khush hai kyunki kal lavanyaji aur naheji ki sagaai hai (no no..i am just happy because of lavanyaji and nanheji's engagement tomorrow)

In the meantime arnav also comes down and her heart starts racing fast seeing him.

Lavanya: chamkili please haan...kal tak to tum hamari sagaai ko leke bilkul bhi excited nehi thi...asr ki gam mein udaas baithi thi (you were not excited about the engagement till yesterday...you were upset about asr not being here)

Arnav smirks looking at khushi making her more nervous.

Khushi: nehi nehi lavanyaji...hum to..(no no..i actually...)

Payal: chalo ab khana thanda ho raha hai. (come the food is getting cold)

After dinner they all were sitting and chatting:

Anjali: yeh chhotey aur khushiji..dono itna lartey hai, itna jhagartey hai lekin ek doosrey ke bina ek pal nehi rahey saktey...peheli baar humne chhotey ko business trip se dus baar phone kartey huye dekha (chhotey and khushiji, though they fight so much they can't live without each other...first time I have seen him making 10 calls in a day when he is away on a business trip)

Nani: yeh to achhi baat hai bitiya dono ek doosrey se itna pyaar karat hai (it is good that they love each other so much)

Anjali: haan nani..(yes nani)

NK: waise khushi bhabi, nannav ne aapko kaise propose kiya aur aapki peheli tarikh kaisi thi? (how did he propose to you and how was your first date?)

Everyone: tarikh?

Nk; date date you see..aur aapne superfast shaadi ka hausla kaise kiya? (and how did you plan to get married so fast?)

Khushi gets a bit upset thinking about the way she got married and said in a low voice: hausla nehi nanheji faisla..

Arnav understands her pain. He pressed her hand softly avoiding everyone's notice and said in a very casual tone: maine khushi ko shaadi ke liye propose kiya...I loved her and wanted to marry her ...to isiliye humne shaadi karli (I proposed her for marriage..i loved her and wanted to marry her...so we got married)

Nk: lekin nannav tumne sprint karke shaadi kyun ki? (why did you run away and get married)

Arnav: sprint?

Nk: bhaag ke ...running running you see Arnav gets a little uncomfortable looking at everyone.

Then looking at nk with a smirk on his face says: taaki koi idiot ussey shaadi na kar sakey (so that no idiot gets a chance to marry her)

Everyone laughs including khushi

Lavanya: oh ho..possessive asr!

Anjali: humey nehi pata tha ki hamarey chhotey itne romantic hai...aur jealous bhi (I didn't know you were so romantic and jealous) giving a meaningful look at nani recalling their prank on arnav regarding nk and khushi.

Khushi and arnav were extremely embarrassed now.

Khushi: hamari chhoriye lavanyaji..aap aapni sochiye ..kal aapki sagaai hai ..abhi aap jaake araam kijiye...di aap bhi..bohot raat ho gayi hai (leave us out lavanyaji..its your engagement tomorrow...go and take rest ..you too di...its very late)

Anjali: achha babah jaatey hai..aap bilkul chhotey ki tarah ban gayi hai (yes I am going...you have become just like him)

Khushi: nehi di hum khushi kumari gupta singh raizada hi thik hai. Humey laad govern..hamara matlab arnav singh raizada banney ka koi shokh nehi...hamesha naak fulake...what the...(imitating arnav...) (I am fine being khushi kumari gupta singh raizada and have no intentions of being arnav singh raizada...always flaring his nose and saying...what the..)

Arnav: what the... Khushi: dekha dekha....(see..see...)

Arnav: mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai...maine sone jaa raha hoon(I am going to my room..m feeling sleepy)

Then whispers in khushi's ears: tum room main aao phir main tumhe batata hoon ki arnav singh raizada kya hai..abhi thodi der pehele jo hua...(you come to the room I am showing you hat arnav singh raizada is all about...whatever happened sometime back...)

Khushi shouts aloud: jijiiiiiii!!! shocking payal who was doing some work Arnav quickly moves away

Payal: kya hua khushi? Chilla kyun rahi hai?(what happened khushi...why are you shouting?)

Khushi: kuch nehi jiji....(goes and hugs her)...hum to aise hi tumhe bula rahe they...bohot dino se bulaya nehi na (nothing..i was calling you just like that..i have not called you for days)

Payal : kya?? Hits her head and says: tu bilkul pagal hai (you are completely mad)

Arnav keeps looking at her with a smile while climbing the stairs.

As khushi looked up and their eyes met he again threw a kiss at her pouting his lips. Khushi's eyes grew bigger and she looked here and there to see if anybody noticed or not and in the process ended up banging her head against the pillar.

As she looked up rubbing her head, arnav smiled and went inside the room.

Khushi muttered: yeh laad governor ki himmat to dekho...(just see his guts)

She was busy doing her work and arnav kept waiting for her in the room.

After a while arnav dozed off on the bed half seated. Khushi came in and saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable position. She held him by his shoulders and made him lie down properly and placed his head on the pillow.

She stopped to look at him for a while. She lovingly removed the hair from his forehead and smiled looking at him. She caressed his cheeks and hair for sometime and recalled all those moments when they were close.

Thinking of their kiss in the evening she blushed again and felt like kissing him again but then thought not to disturb him as he was fast asleep. She quietly moved and slept on her side of the bed.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें