Part 7

Arnav: main ..abhi aya (i..just came)

Akash: bhai aj raat ko main aur payal yahaan pe rahe jayenge..aap thodi der mein ghar chale jaana (me and payal will stay here tonight...you go home in sometime)

Before arnav could say anything Khushi almost shouts: Nehiii (noo)

All look at khushi .

Khushi realizes she already did a blunder says: Hamara matlab ki iski koi zarurat nehi hai...hum abhi theek hai (I mean it is not needed...I am fine now)

Payal: sach bata...hamari zarurat nehi hai ki sirf arnavji ki zarurat hai and smiles (tell the truth..you don't need us or you need only arnav)

Khushi : nehi jiji woh aisi koi baat nehi hai...(nothing like that...)

Arnav: akash its alright...main waise bhi yahaan rehene wala tha..so u and payal can go home (its alright...I was anyways about to stay here..)

Akash: are you sure bhai? Theek hai to fir humlog ghar chaltey hai...koi zarurat pari to please mujhe call kijiyega (ok fine then we are going home...call me if you need anything)

Arnav: yeah sure

And they leave

Arnav now turns to khushi and goes and sits beside her and says in a very romantic tone: khushii...

Khushi's heart is already racing and skipping thousand beats. She looks away and says: ji...jii (yes..yes)

Arnav: dekho meri taraf...(look at me)

Khushi hesitates to look at him

He lifts her face with one hand and says: agar is taraf nehi dekhogi to yeh khana kaise khaogi (if you don't look this side..how will you have the food)

Khushi was shocked as she was expecting arnav to do something else...she had her mouth open in shock when she heard arnav talk about food!

Arnav could hardly hold back his laughter looking at khushi's expression. He loved teasing her a lot.

Khushi gets angry at arnav's deeds and says: humey nehi khana (I don't want to eat)

Arnav again says in a romantic voice: are you sure tumhe mere hatho se bhi nehi khana hai? (are you sure you don't even want to eat from my hands)

And lifts the spoon infront of her

Khushi angrily looks at him and starts having it.

Khushi angrily mutters to herself: yeh laad governor samajhta kya hai apne aap ko (what does he think of himself)

Arnav sees a little bit of food stuck to one corner of her lips.

Suddenly he bends towards her ..and cleans the food from the corner of her lips by gently brushing his own lip

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें