Part 15

Arnav clenched his fist realizing his mistake. He called out..kh..khushi. but she had left by then. Arnav to himself: damn it! Why do I always make her cry!!

Khushi was coming down the staircase with tears in her eyes when anjali saw her.

Anjali: arey khushiji..kya hua (lifting up her chin)...chhotey ne kuch kaha kya? (what happened khushi...did he say anything?)

Khushi quickly wiping away her tears said: kuch nehi di..woh bas hamari aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha. (nothing di..something went into my eyes)

Anjali: khushiji jab aapko jhoot bolna nehi aata tab aap koshish mat kijiye...zarur goa jaaney ki baat ko leke usney....theek hai hum abhi chhotey se poochtey hai ki unhoney aapko kyun rulaya ..CHHOTEY...(khushi you can't lie...definitely it is something to do with goa trip..ok I will ask him why he made you cry..)

Khushi: nehi nehi di aisi koi baat nehi...woh kya hai na humey goa nehi jana hai..unhe kaam hoga na..hum waha kya karenge..(no no di nothing like that..actually I don't want to go..he will be busy there..what will I do there)

In the meantime arnav comes down. Arnav: di aapne bulaya? (di did you call me?)

Khushi immediately walks away from there seeing arnav.

Anjali: chhotey bohot galat baat hai..tumne khushiji ko goa le jaaney se mana kiya? (very bad..you said no to khushi for goa trip)

Arnav: nehi di woh..actually main deal ko lekar thoda pareshan tha aur maine khushi se bohot rudely baat ki.. (no actually..i was very worried about the deal and I behaved rudely with her)

Anjali: yeh kya baat hui chhotey...khushiji kitni khush thi goa jaaney ki baat se..aur tumne unka dil dukhaya (what is this..she was so excited about the trip and you have hurt her)

Arnav: I am sorry di Anjali: sorry humse nehi unse kaho. (say sorry to her) All of them assemble for dinner. Khushi was avoiding arnav. Arnav was making every attempt to draw her attention and talk to her.

Arnav (with guilt in his eyes): khushi....please pass me the bowl She gives the bowl without looking at him.

Arnav again: khushi..paani (khushi...water) Khushi gives him water avoiding his eyes again. Arnav takes out is cell and makes a call: yeah aman...please book one more flight ticket for goa tomorrow..yeah in the name of (looking at khushi)... Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada (that was the first time he had called her by that name).

Khushi looked at anjali and said: di humey kahi nehi jaana.(di I don't want to go anywhere)

Arnav to Anjali: di I am sorry..mujhse galti ho gayi (di I am sorry..i made a mistake)

Khushi to Anjali: di humey kisika ehsaan nehi chahiye (di I don't want anyone's sympathy)

Arnav to Anjali: di please understand ... I am just...

Anjali: bas bas ...tum do no bhi na...bilkul bachhey ho...(she smiles and goes ) (you two are so kiddish) Khushi also goes to her room angrily followed by arnav.

Arnav enters and closes the door behind. Arnav: khushi Khushi ignores him

Arnav: khushi please...walks upto her and tries to hold her hand.

Khushi jerks his hand away.

Arnav: khushi mujhe maaf kardo...main woh deal ko leke pareshan tha isiliye...I am really sorry. (khushi please forgive me... I was worried about the deal)

Khushi continues ignoring him.

Arnav again: kh..khushi.. This time khushi could not ignore the pain in arnav's voice. She turned around to see arnav standing holding his ears and eyes full of tears.

He says: sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry Khushi gets a flashback of the time when she was saying sorry to arnav like this when she went to take her ring from arnav. She again comes back to reality hearing arnav continuing saying..sorry...sorry She feels really bad this time..runs to him and puts her hand on his mouth and nods her head asking him to stop and then hugs him.

After a while Khushi breaks the hug and says: humey kal kab jaana hai?(when do we have to leave tomorrow?)

Arnav says teasingly with a smirk: tumhe ? kaha jaana hai? Tumne suna nehi maine Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada ke liye ticket liya hai..aur tum to khushi kumari gupta ho (you? Where do you have to go? Didn't you hear I booked the ticket for Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada...and you are Khushi Kumari Gupta..)

Khushi smiles and flaunts her mangalsutra saying: Singh Raizada!! They both smile and go to sleep.

Next morning khushi wakes up first and sees arnav sleeping peacefully beside her. She goes close to him, caresses his face, removes his hair from his forehead and then gives him a peck on his left cheek. Surprised and embarrassed by her own actions she quickly gets up to tries to get down from the bed, but is caught by a strong hand.

Her heart skips a million beats. She turns and sees arnav lying on the bed with his eyes closed, a smile on his face and pointing his finger to his right cheek, indicating her to kiss them. Khushi blushed heavily. Arnav now opened his eyes and sat on the bed. The naughty smile was still lingering on his lips.

Rabba ve.....

Khushi managed to escape from his grip, and ran towards the washroom.

Arnav called out after her teasingly: khushi... good morning!! and ran his fingers through his hairs with a smile recalling the moment when khushi had touched them.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें