Chapter 15

A/N: reminder this is the happy feel good part and you can choose between this or the next part. Or you could read both. The next part will be sad and have quite a few trigger warnings so yeah.

Izuku's POV:

I got a call from one of the people on Shoto's team but I thought nothing of it until he called again but from Shoto's phone and not his.

"Hey what's up babe where are you at?" I answered.

"This isn't Shoto Izuku, There's been an accident and I advise you to get to the hospital immediately."

"What's going on? Is Shoto ok? Should I bring the kids? What's happening?" I rambled.

"Someone pushed Shoto off a building and they aren't sure he will make it. Don't bring the kids till we find out more, We will be there in five minutes."

He hung up the phone. I filled my mom in on what had happened as tears fell from my eyes. I gave her the keys to my car because the kids stuff was in there and then she could bring them if needed. I wiped the tears and pulled Bakugo aside.

"I need you to drive me to the hospital something happened to Shoto and-"

"Say no more. Go get in the car I got this." he cut me off.

I walked to his car and sat in the passenger seat. He pulled out of the spot where he parked and headed for the main road. As we drove in silence tears welled in my eyes to the point I just burst.

"I have no clue what happened to Shoto. I can't do this without him, he's my soulmate and I love him. I didn't even get a chance to tell him. Last thing I said to him was fine go to work this morning. I was mad that he was working on Kate's first birthday and we were arguing about the whole situation" I cried.

"Memories of us flooded my head. The time when he came over after Bakugo slapped me. FInding out we were soulmates, our first date. Everytime we studied together. When we got married, our reception, when he brought home Kate, to just a few months ago when we adopted Kayden. And in every memory there was love, and happiness. I had thought we would be together till the day we died, if only high school me knew that was sooner than later.

When we arrived at the hospital I ran to Shoto's room. He was hooked up to every life giving machine possible. Ventilators and things to keep his heart going. I fell to the ground crying for him to wake up. I wanted him back so badly.

A few days later

The doctors informed me that because Shoto hadn't woke up yet he probably wouldn't wake up anytime soon. I had my mo bring the kids to the hospital so they could say their last goodbyes. When they arrived I held Kayden and put Shoto's hand on his chest the way he used to rub his belly. When Kayden started crying I picked up Kate and told her that daddy was going to sleep and he wouldn't wake up. She was crying and it didn't help to see me crying. I held her tight and told her to wave goodbye. She hadn't said her first word yet. I put her on his chest and I heard something come from her mouth.

" What was that Kate?"

"Daddy" She repeated.

When she said that his vitals spiked in a good way. Doctors came rushing in and I handed Kate back to my mom. I couldn't believe Shoto had woken up. Tears of joy came to my eyes. And even though I knew it would be a long recovery I knew that He would be ok.

A/N: alright that was the end of this story unless you wanted to read the angsty sad depressing one. That's next. I strongly advise not reading it and if you do please go get some tissues and be ready to cry.