Chapter 2

Todoroki's POV:

I have always covered up the scar on my face because I didn't want anyone to know what had happened to  me all those years ago. When I was five my father abused my mother to the point that she snapped when she saw me come down stairs late one night. She looked me in the eyes with a burning pain that had always been there. She tried to put ice on the burn right after she poured the boiling water on my face, leaving a massive scar around my eye. I hadn't seen her since. I always felt bad for my soulmate knowing that they had to deal with it until we met and even then I could be messing with the system by covering the scar.

            After school today Izuku walked me home. The little green haired guy was at least a foot shorter than I was. When the sun reflected on his green eyes I could see the yellow almost golden specks in them. I knew he was gay from first hour, he had a rainbow bracelet and love is love pins on his backpack. I walked next to him and he next to me. I wanted go out with him but I didn't know how to ask him. We approached my house and he said goodbye "Wait Izuku has any one told you that you're really cute?" I smacked my head realizing what I had just said out loud.

"Yeah you just did" He responded blushing. "Do you wanna go out this weekend?" 

" I would like that" he gave me his number and left. 

I just wished that he was my soulmate.

Izuku's POV: 

           After I turned the corner I sprinted home and washed my face. Then I called Kiri.

I told him all about Todoroki  and how I was going out with him this weekend. The scar was still there, so I knew he wasn't my soulmate but I didn't care. His soft sweet smile made up for that fact. His eyes were as blue as the ocean, even though I had never  seen the ocean I just knew that's what they reminded me. The rest the night I came up with a plan for our date so I knew I wouldn't get me face wet. I didn't want Shoto to know that I wasn't his soulmate.