"Me too." She admitted quietly. "When I realised this morning I actually cried. Wasn't that silly?." Adrien shook his head.

"It's not silly Bugaboo." Tikki floated up between the couple.

"She had been Googling early pregnancy symptoms all week and had herself almost convinced yesterday." Marinette flushed pink in the face.

"Well, unfortunately things like cramps, headaches and fatigue are pretty vague symptoms and can also be PMS too, which it turned out it was. I'd even gone and bought a test the other day and had it ready in my bedside drawer. I suppose I won't be needing it just yet now." She choked back a little towards the end. Adrien moved across more on the chaise so he could hold her to him with his free arm.

"I did tell you Marinette, it was an increased risk, not a guarantee." Tikki reminded her. Marinette nodded her head against Adrien's chest.

"I know Tikki. I just let my thoughts run away with me." She looked down at her fingers entwined with Adrien's. In truth she had been daydreaming about having children with Adrien since she first fell in love with him at thirteen, but for the first time it almost seemed real. "It's strange though when I think about it, to feel a kind of loss for something that wasn't even there, just a thought in my own head." Adrien pulled back and ran the back of his fingers through her hair.

"A thought in our heads m'lady." He corrected her, kissing her forehead and resting his head against hers. "I was just as invested in this idea as you were and..." He paused for a moment to look into her eyes. "I still am." Adrie cupped her face and kissed her lips. Marinette wrapped her arms around him, tilting her head to the side and deepening the kiss, gasping as his tongue danced in her mouth.

"Ugh, you two are gross. It's not like you can try making kittens right now anyway so where are my gooey cheese balls you promised me kid?" Plagg huffed with folded arms and flicking tail. Adrien and Marinette started to giggle, resting their foreheads against each other.

"Who needs babies when you have a Kwami of the floating stomach." Adrien chuckled.

"I'll have you know..." Plagg started when he was cut of by an irritated blur of red.

"Oh shush up you Stinky Sock and leave them
alone. I've got your cheese balls over here." Tikki scoldered, dragging the unamused Kwami off.

"He has a point you know." Marinette mused, shifting her wheat bag back over onto her sore tummy.

"Hmmm." Adrien hummed. "For now at least." Marinette gave him a coy look.

"Oh, that reminds me. I heard from Kagami and Luka this morning. They made it to London fine, but Kagami's mother is livid, as you can imagine, and told Kagami on the phone she will be heading to Japan this morning to have her daughter completely removed from anything to do with her company and Kagami can consider herself disowned." Adrien's eyes widened in shock.

"Disowned? Wow, that's not unexpected I suppose, but I thought she might have at least tried to be understanding." Marientte shook her head.

"I'm afraid not. She seems to be on the warpath. Kagami said she doesn't care, but I could tell from her voice that she's still hurt by it, and maybe a little afraid. Luka is so supportive though." Adrien hummed in thought.

"Well, they are safe from her now. I guess you and I will have to plan a trip to California and visit them after they settle in." Marinette laughed.

"Well I'll have to buy a new bathing suit then." She quipped, boping him in the nose.

The young couple settled into Marinette's chaise, continuing on the movie she had been watching with Tikki. It wasn't all that long before the pain killers she had taken caused Marientte to fall asleep. Covering her over and gently kissing her on the head, Adrien left Plagg with Tikki and headed down into the main bakery. There were less customers now after the mid morning rush and Tom was cleaning down some of the countertops while Sabine stacked the dishwasher.