Kissed By His Best Friend Part 2

Thomas Pov

I heard someone crying, as I was walking down the hall. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find the source. Finally, I saw a girl huddled in a corner, I walked closer and realized it was (Y/N). I scurried over to her and wrapped my arms around her torso. Pulling her on my lap, I stroked her hair. She stopped crying, but now she was sort of whimpering.

“(Y/N), what’s wrong? Are you crying because of me?” I ask curiously. She just shakes her head ‘no’. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Love, what happened?” I ask, pulling her into a warm embrace. She looks up at me and I see her eyes are bloodshot, like she’d been crying long and hard. Her face was stained with tears and her lips looked kind of chapped.

“Promise not to be mad, at anyone,” (Y/N) says. I nod nervously. What happened? I hear her take a deep breath and then exhale slowly.

“Dylan...Kissed me,” she admits to me. At first I’m shocked, then I’m mad. No angry. No furious. Dylan is my best friend. Why would he kiss my girlfriend? I feel the urge to punch something. Someone. Dylan. No, I promised (Y/N) I wouldn’t get mad. I realize (Y/N) started crying again, except this time into my chest. I feel the warm tears soaking into my shirt, but I don’t mind. i lift her head off my chest and look into her eyes.

“It’s okay,” I say, exhaling loudly. “It’s not your fault. Please, don’t cry,” I tell her. Wiping away each tear with my thumb.

“I can’t stop myself,” she tells me. I rub circles on her back as she leans back into my chest and cries. Why is (Y/N) crying so much? Come to think of it, she’s been very emotional recently. She’s actually cried a lot recently. I lift her off my chest once again, looking her in the eyes.

“Love, are you okay?” I ask (Y/N). She has been acting very weird the last week or so. I look into her red eyes and see more tears on the way. Why is she still crying? Is it about the Dylan thing? I’m not even that mad about it. I always kind of knew Dylan had a crush on (Y/N). Plus I know he wouldn’t do it to hurt me.

(Y/N) just stares at me. Tears streaming down her face, then out of no where she just begins to smile. The tears all fall down her cheeks in one more blast of sadness. Then it’s over.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she says. The smile on her face widens. And her dimples show. This makes me smile.

“Are you sure?” I ask, just to make sure. She leans her head on my chest, like she did before, but this time she doesn't cry, she laughs. She giggles hysterically, like none of this just happened.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask her with a confused look plastered on my face. I lift her head so I can look in her eyes, so I can read any real emotion she has, but all I see is happiness.

“I don’t know why I’m laughing?” she explains to me. Then she starts giggling even harder. This gets me laughing and before we know it we are both rolling on the floor laughing.

After our laughing fit, I check my watch to see we are gonna be late for our dinner reservations.

“We better get going, if we are gonna still go to dinner,” I tell (Y/N). She nods and I help her up. When I pull her to her feet, I realize she has gained a bit of weight since the last time I pulled her up.

We hook arms and head to my motorcycle in the parking lot. On our way out I see Dylan. He’s sitting alone at a small table staring into space. I just glare at him as (Y/N) and I walk out together.

(A/N):

There will be a part 3! I’m really excited about this one. Have you guys figured it out yet. If you haven’t, stay tuned!

Thanks a bunch!