My Prince Part 2

My Prince Part 2

I hear the crowd clap as the second to last scene ends and the last scene begins. This is the first show we’ve done and it’s almost over. I was so nervous earlier in the show, but now I’m loving it.

I smile as I’m lay flat on my back on a flower covered table. My eyes are closed and my hands are crossed over my stomach. I wait anxiously for the scene to begin.

I can’t help, but smile as I remember what the last scene is.

I hear Thomas shuffle over to me. I can feel his presence. I can feel him smiling. I feel his hand gently glide across my cheek. It reminds me of the first time we practiced together.

Since then Thomas and I haven’t really talked. The only time we talk is when we run lines at rehearsal. Other than that, though, we haven’t really spoken.

When he left that night it was kind of awkward. Then the next day, when I saw him at school, I smiled, but he just kind of looked away.

He’s weird like that.

I feel Thomas’ hand stroke my hair. I wait for him to say his line. The line that triggers our kiss.

“Please, my Princess, come back to me,” I hear Thomas say. Then I feel him lean across my body. I hold my body as still as I can. I even force myself to breath less so he won’t notice my movement.

His scent fills my nostrils. He smells nice. I feel his warm body touch my skin. His hands find their way to my cheeks and he holds them there. Then I feel his hot breath on my neck. I can tell Thomas is inches away from my face. I want to open my eyes so badly. I just want to look into his eyes. See his face. I want to try and memorize his face. Every birthmark, every crevice, and every feature. I feel the urge to open my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into me.

Argh! Why does this boy have to take so long to kiss me? Why does he like to tease me?

Then it hits me. His lips hit me.

Thomas’ lips smash into mine. I feel his hands sliding up and down my arms. He pulls the sleeves of my dress down onto my shoulders.

I missed his lips. We haven’t kissed in so long. Every time we got to the kissing scene, Thomas would tell me that he wanted to save up the romance and heat for the show. I hated when he’d say that, but I guess he was right. This kiss is very romantic and heated.

Thomas pulls away. I try to keep his lips attached with mine, but I remember that a crowd of about 200 people are watching us. So I let him pull away. This is my cue to open my eyes. So that’s what I do. I make it kind of dramatic by gasping for air. At the same time I sit up straight. My eyes widen as I see Thomas, I was only half acting when I did this because his smile caught me off guard.

“My prince!” I gasp. I almost said Thomas instead of my line. I’m glad it didn’t slip. I then feel Thomas’ right arm wrap around my back and his left arm snake under my legs. He lifts me up and carries me bridal style off of the stage. The curtain closes and I hear people begin to clap and cheer. Thomas sets me down and smiles. I return his kind smile.

“Good job!” I say. As a response Thomas places a hand on my cheek and keeps staring into my eyes. I stare back into his. Then he pulls my face into his. His lips connect with mine. I pull away from Thomas and lay my head on his chest.

“You were amazing, my Princess,” Thomas tells me.

(A/N): This was requested to do a part 2, so I hope everyone likes it. And thanks so much for all the comments, votes, and especially reads. I just reached 50 thousand reads.

Thanks a bunch!