The Ultimate Confession

I practically ran home . I could barely stand being in school anymore after that whole "Maria thinks Eric is hot" and "Eric asked me if he was hot" thing . It was hard enough to even think of Maria wanting to be a friend of mine .

"Hey mum , Im home" I said with a sigh , throwing my bag by the house door .

She didn't respond , so I walked to the kitchen to see if she was to preoccupied with trying to be the best god dang chef this world has ever seen , and quote her on that . As I was getting an ensure out of the fridge , I found a post-it sticking on it for dear life .

"Hey Belle, sorry Im not here right now . Your dad decided to treat me to a night out on the town . Don't wait up for us - Mum"

Ugh, shouldn't old people stay in the room and knit or something ? Whatever , at least I have the house to myself .

I was startled by the sound of the doorbell ringing . I contemplated on not answering it , but by the 15th goddamn ring , I just decided to answer the freaking thing .

"Look Im not in the mood so-"

"Hey hey , it's just me Eric . What's up with you?" Eric asked as we stepped inside my house .

I shrugged and we went upstairs to my room . Eric practically lived here to because he had his own room , some of his clothes were over here , and he had his own key . Wait , why didn't he just use that key ?

"Why didn't you use your key?" I asked , tears forming in my eyes .

"What do you-" Eric was about to ask but I cutt him off .

I knew why he didn't have his key . He was with Maria and I knew it . Why would Eric suddenly ask me in school if he was hot or not ? Then a period later Maria tells me she thinks he's hot . How could he ?

"TELL ME THE TRUTH ERIC . I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH" I screamed , stomping my feet also .

"I was . I was with Maria ok? Why does it even matter?"

I pointed towards my bedroom door , signaling him to leave .

"Im not leaving . Your my friend . I love you Annabelle"

Di-di-did he just say he loved me ? I mean yeah he's told me this before but just as friends . And when he said it , he voice cracked . I heard tell some of his girlfriends that , and when his voice cracked , he meant it .

"Well , I don't love you . Not anymore so just leave alright?" I said . I knew that hurt his feelings but I didn't care .

"You know what , FINE . I could care so f*cking less about you anymore Annabelle . You never stood up for yourself and I have to . But not anymore Im not , you can just kiss me goodbye . Oh and I forgot to mention-"

He began walking towards the door and every step he took broke my heart . He turned around and smirked a little .

"Im totally dating Maria . And I f*cked her"

And with that he left me . He left my life for good .