- Hey! You! - Said Liam with a cold voice what made Alex's smile fade away. - What do you think you are doing in my chair?? - He asked coldly and loudly, making everyone look at them and keep the gossips.

- What?? - Asked Alex confused as she looked at him and gazed his moves and the way he was talking with her. - Liam...what are you doing? - She asked confused, looking to his eyes and not seeing the same Liam as she knew during the summer.

- This is my fucking spot!! How dare you being sitting down in there? - He asked her loudly as he felt his own eyes getting a little watered with what he was doing to her, making him contain himself a lot not to cry.

- Why are you talking to me like that?? What the hell is happening? - She asked confused, feeling a knot on her throat with what he was doing. – Liam it's me!! What are you doing??

- You must be confusing me with someone else because I don't know you at all and I don't want too. What I want is for you to get that ass up and leave. - He said serious as he looked away from her eyes, knowing she was breaking her in ways that were impossible to describe.

- Mr. Payne, watch your language. - Mr. Davis said as Alex stood looking at him, feeling her heart in pain, not being able to contain her tears.

Everything was a mess in Alex head.... everything was okay before and now, he was treating her like garbage in front of everyone. She was being humiliated by him and that was breaking her. He was acting like he didn't know her and that was messing with her. Was he scared of being seen with her?? Did he played her during the summer?? What was happening with him?? All these questions were ending her and all she wanted was to understand what was happening but at the same time, she was feeling hate for it.

- What are you doing?? - Asked Alex, nodding a lot, trying to breathe and control herself. – What the hell is happening here?? – She asked confused, not being able to contain the tears as she felt her heart squeeze with what he was doing to her.

- Leave. - Demanded Liam loudly, making Alex tremble in scare. – Now...before this gets worse.

Alex was confused with what he was doing, making her getting up and walk to another table, feeling herself containing the tears a lot at that moment, even though they were falling without her even trying. She could feel everyone looking at her and that was making her stay even more nervous. She sat down and saw Liam sitting down where she used to be. The way he treated her was something that was confusing her and it was something she never expected. He was different and she could see how tense and mad. She could see everyone gossiping about what happened and about him since they all end up looking at him. She could see that something was happening and he was behind it.

However, the way he treated her was something that Alex wouldn't forgive no matter what would be his excuse. Once that class ended, Alex grabbed her things and just walked away from there, making Liam stay in his place looking at her and knowing that he messed things up this time. He knew he couldn't do anything and he couldn't be seen with her or else bad things would happen and he wouldn't allow that to happen. The fact that he didn't even got up to go after her, left Alex completely broken. She couldn't stop crying in anger but at the same time she was feeling hurt. With those thoughts, she just grabbed her phone and called Lexi, needing her at that point.

#Call on#

- Hey girl!! Already missing us?? - Asked Lexi once she answered the call, knowing it was Alex.

- Lexi... - Called Alex, crying...

- Alex?? What is happening?? Why are you crying?? - She asked, already worried with what she was hearing.

- Just come meet me okay?? - Begged Alex, knowing she wouldn't be able to explain herself by the phone. - I need you... Can you meet me?? - She asked, shaking a lot as she talked in the middle of the tears.

- Where are you?? - Asked Lexi, already getting herself ready to go meet Alex. – Of course I can go meet you!!

- I'm at uni. - Answered Alex. – Please hurry up Lexi. – Begged Alex, needing her a lot and not wanting Liam to show up there, even though Alex knew he wouldn't since he didn't go after her when she left the classroom.

- 5 minutes and I will be there. Don't move. - She said and turned the phone call down so she could get ready and go meet Alex.

#Call off#

With that called, Lexi was already worried and while Alex was waiting for Lexi to arrived, which seemed years, her mind didn't stop for a second. She was still in shock with what happened. How could things be like that?? How could Liam be like that?? When they were dating and happy. He was a completely different person and the way he treated her, so coldly, was hurting get. For a moment Alex thought that everything they lived was a joke....a lie. It looked surreal to get but she knew it was very real and it just happened in front of everyone...